trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
As an avid player of Dinostorm, I have become increasingly concerned about the current rules and reporting system in the game. I want to stress that my intention is not to create trouble for the developers or any other individuals involved in the game's creation or management. However, I believe that it is crucial to address these issues in order to ensure that Dinostorm remains a fair and enjoyable experience for everyone.

Specifically, I believe that the rules should be revised to provide greater transparency and player consent for any changes. The reporting system also needs to be re-evaluated, as it is currently being abused by some players to eliminate their enemies in the game, rather than serving its intended purpose of reporting actual violations of the rules.

I am willing to offer my suggestions and support to help Dinostorm progress and remain a fun and fair experience for all players. I hope that the developers and other individuals involved will take these concerns seriously and work towards finding a solution that benefits the entire community.

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
Hello @trabzon :giggle:

Thank you for your concerns about the game. Please share your suggestions/ ideas at the forum or you can send a brief ticket to the support team elaborating on your suggestions/ ideas.

Thank You.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
The reporting system also needs to be re-evaluated, as it is currently being abused by some players to eliminate their enemies in the game,
Unfortunately people can spam reports and get someone banned (sometime with fake proof made on alts) then you have to contact support to get un-banned. It happened once when someone was banned then un-banned the following day.( He was a sheriff candidate)
rather than serving its intended purpose of reporting actual violations of the rules.
I have seen people using multiple devices to multi account in the game when they are not doing it from just one device. It counts as if they are playing with their sibling/other so no punishment gets issued.