Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
-Raawyles.
Clan
UnlimitedCREW
Hi
I want complain about smilodon buff in last update, imagine being lv55 and get 20k dmg per hit, how i can farm dds with basics if i cant even put a carno and claws and attack 2 smilos without die?
Lv50's gets 26k dmg per hit with vio cant kill 3 smilos without almost die ( and sometimes dies), So well imagine with basics lmao, you guys remove supply charges and obligate players to spend money on vios bcs otherwise they cant hunt, the gates new sydtem is already killing game now imagine removing the farm of dds from players, bye bye dino storm.
if u guys want do something just let smilos as it was before, in fisrt week update.
15k dmg per hit not bad, imagine get 4-5 hits and loose 100k hp easy.

KingGuidorah

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
GUIDORAH
Clan
Gladiadores
Pois eu peço é pra aumenta mais o dano que tá fraco tô matando o bando inteiro de boas

- Francesca -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
- Francesca -
Clan
- Legends -
I agree hunting tigers is becoming difficult you have to kill one at a time because they do high damage in addition to the fact that the pown is slow and there are few tigers.. it couldn't be made fast and the same as what is in the Yamihill area tigers to hunt better what do you think?

KingGuidorah

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
GUIDORAH
Clan
Gladiadores
Gente quer caçar smilodon usa garras e carno é simples tu puxa 4 alfa e mata os 4 full life é fácil, vocês choram muito por algo tão normal.

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
@-Raawyles. Thanks for your feedback, dev team will check your feedback to see if there is anything to be done about it.