FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Natsu_Dragneel
Clan
Legends
Well since i dont see us getting anything new, how about we get an overall game update on the game?
For example:
A different theme every map.
New combat sounds:
Update the dino sounds when they are fighting ( para and pachy sound like cows throwing hands lmao)
Update Dinosaur roars (centro has a more intimidating roar than rex bruh...) and possibly add a button to manually roar (with a few seconds cooldown to possibly avoid spamming it)
PvP fighting theme.
And maybe a different sound for fighting Alphas and Veterans to make them feel more like it instead of them being slightly bigger than the rest.
Running and walking animations (i dont think i need to say anything to this one)
And add a clan button so when you press it the clan menu opens (i dont know how this is still not a thing)

I think thats it. Just some thoughts on what could be improved to make the game a little nicer. If i think about anything extra ill be sure to post it here.

-DarkKing-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
-DarkKing-
Clan
II-S Y G-II
I totally agree with you , and maybe new appearance for dinos like on lvl 50-55 (like guns changing ) could be cool too

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
devs are currently working on end game, then they will work on maps, so we will have to wait for a while

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
cows throwing hands looooooooooooooooooooooooool