What's new

Server population

Fu210

Reaction score
Hi, which server is most populated? I'm currently playing on Eu_4, but there is almost no player online. I'm lv. 22, but that is not a problem for me.

So, i just need to met other dino players, today i saw just 4 players here !!! I miss old 2013 DinoStorm ! :D

Waiting for an answer, thanks in advance !!

arachyd

Reaction score
Possibly you are playing at a time most others are not online. It doesn't cost anything to create a character in each server to find the one with a lot of players online at the same time you play.

Fu210

Reaction score
arachyd said:
Possibly you are playing at a time most others are not online. It doesn't cost anything to create a character in each server to find the one with a lot of players online at the same time you play.
Well, I play in any part of the day, random.... my time zone is UTC+02:00, so maybe that's why can't find players on American servers, but idk why i can't find on European servers. BTW, most populated Europe server? :)

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Fu210 said:
arachyd said:
Well, I play in any part of the day, random.... my time zone is UTC+02:00, so maybe that's why can't find players on American servers, but idk why i can't find on European servers. BTW, most populated Europe server? :)
Try europe1 for a bigger population.