What's new

Saving Space

Reaction score
Here's an idea I'd like to see and I'm sure many would like it as well. I would like to see changes of saving space in our warehouse and inventory. The idea that you have to pay so much in gold coins for extra space, some of us can't afford to pay so much for it.

Instead of filling all our slots with individual skins, shirt, pants, hats, why not place them all in one slot, all your skins, clothing will place it's own category, so when you click on "Skins" an new window pops up with all skins stored under that slot, same goes for clothing, click on shirts and all shirts appear under that slot, etc.

All our skins and clothing takes up a lot of space, since we have to upgrade our dinos and guns with 100+ items, it would be better for saving space.

I know there's a lot of ideas being suggested, but this idea would benefit us all in so many ways. Please help make this idea become a reality. Thank you.

Wardoe

Reaction score
Too bad, this won't be added, all they will say is " this game can be playable without buying gold ", they need money! And that won't ever change, but i still love game.

Thround

Reaction score
Hello Asha :)

According to your idea about saving slots whether on inventory or warehouse, a new window with slots will be opened after clicking each type of stored items. Now I need to ask you about the number of these slots that each window contains. if you thought about it, you will notice that you will still have to expand it, and comparing to the main inventory window and those players who invested much gold coins on expanding it, the free space would be useless because number of item types can be counted on fingers and now they would have to expand again to make a space on the secondary window.

Just my opinion :confused:

Greetings,
Thround

arachyd

Reaction score
In case you haven't noticed, the developers will never implement a change that saves players money. Every single change they have made since the beginning has made it cost more, not less. It is a money-making business.

Thround

Reaction score
Hello Arachyed :)

Well, most updates that have been made was based on players complaint not as a money gaining method.

For example: Inventory slots prices
Before update, some players was able to expand their warehouse up to 800 slots and even thousands of slots in some rare cases, and fill it up with Gold nuggets, then wait for the perfect moment and suddenly block Sheriff elections and win it, without giving the opponent any chance of elections fair competition.
Update let you expand your inventory or warehouse with cheap prices that would be enough for you and if you want to expand a little beyond your needs that is when you have to pay more.

I can talk more about the benefits and about any other topic, so if you have any complaint, you can message me, or send ticket to our support team, and if your complaint was justified and valid, there will be an update to fix the issue and restore the balance.

In the end, we try make this game better for all users.

Greetings,
Thround