What's new

Saloon Q's and A's >>>> Hopefully Answers

Kaceelee

Reaction score
Why isn't my clan listed at the Saloon? First I was told that it had to be supported by at least 3 members, and I did see clans with only 3 members listed. then it was 4, Now 5 members seems to be the lowest listed. Is this the new number???? What are the Rules? What constitutes a clan that can be listed? I now have 4 and growing fast but still it is not listed,

I have had peeps try to join my clan when I wasn't on and they couldn't because it is not offered at the Saloon in the list of clans to join. I'll keep recruiting but this is frustrating, normally I wouldn't have a problem but the rules keep changing.

I know when I first started to play I went to the saloon to check on a clan I wanted to join, but the clan wasn't there and notice that there were a lot of clans missing, But there was no info offered as to why? It would be great to see this info offered at the saloon, especially when you first start a clan.

I have since learned and explained to peeps how to join via friends, but it is hard to explain to new members, it would be so much easier to send them to the saloon. Plus the Advertisement of being listed would help with recruiting new members.

Someone Please help.

Thanks

Vulture

Reaction score
I think there is a maximum amount of clans allowed on the list kinda like a leaderboard. The more members you have the higher you get and then you'll become visible. I do think it needs to be changed to show all but I guess that isn't on the list yet. Keep recruiting the old fashion way and people will see you soon. :D

PeanutsCanKill

Reaction score
this isnt the right place to put your question you'll probably get more answers if you post your inquiries in the Q and A section