What's new

requesting for dino trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

sairam99

Reaction score
H i all ,

Im john99 some small players are suffering :cry: because their dino is weak so i reccomend to have dino trade with other persons if others accept as it is in every online RPG games and i know u all will be thinking we made our dinos with lot of effort that is true but but this trading works only if other player accepts and we only help them by this small help pls guys i request u will agree me and say yes and i hope :sneaky: dino trade will be there soon in DS pls i request make this change fast . :)

yours sinceorly
John99

DangerDino

Reaction score
sairam99 said:
H i all ,

Im john99 some small players are suffering :cry: because their dino is weak so i reccomend to have dino trade with other persons if others accept as it is in every online RPG games and i know u all will be thinking we made our dinos with lot of effort that is true but but this trading works only if other player accepts and we only help them by this small help pls guys i request u will agree me and say yes and i hope :sneaky: dino trade will be there soon in DS pls i request make this change fast . :)

yours sinceorly
John99
I don't like your idea. If this will be added 5lvl will ride 25lvl Dino. It will ruin the Game.

I think its better if u can trade gems. Only 20 gems in a day. Then its not too easy.

RexDude

Reaction score
I don't think this is a nice idea. But a part of this idea really caught my attention. Trading would be massively appreciated. Like DangerDino said it would be nice if you could trade gems and even upgrade items. Farming would now be a little fair. Just think you need 6 more level 5 Stabilization Agents to upgrade your gun to level 10 and suddenly you hop past a player who has them and doesn't need them. You won't need to farm anymore!

pumkin

Reaction score
I was created a topic about trade system but its closed :cry: anyway, if trade then trade many things not one.... newbies coming....................... ---___---

Taurus01979

Reaction score
Being able to trade/sell items to others would be a plus, dinos though...really can't see that. Not unless rare ones are one day picked up as loot that can be sold/given if unused.

Reasonably speaking, aside from level issues, no one is going to take their dino they worked hard on to level it up and hand it to some lowbie who believes they are entitled to a free pass to avoid the grind. "Suffering" small players need to work a bit harder on their own dino.

And I say that as only a level 9 who is fine with the work it's taking to improve this beast. Yeah it's not easy, but so far it's doable.

Status
Not open for further replies.