What's new

Reporting a player

Katoptris

Reaction score
Ok, so there might be somewhere it says you can do this... But I'm having trouble finding it...

I've been trying to report a player, but can't even find how to do it in the support place. Could someone help me? I have screenshots, like 22 of them (maybe more, by the time someone answers lol)

Sincerely,
Aerowyn of Dino Storm

khaly

Reaction score
Katoptris said:
Ok, so there might be somewhere it says you can do this... But I'm having trouble finding it...

I've been trying to report a player, but can't even find how to do it in the support place. Could someone help me? I have screenshots, like 22 of them (maybe more, by the time someone answers lol)

Sincerely,
Aerowyn of Dino Storm
Hello! :)

Please submit a ticket to support including the screenshots, here : http://support.splitscreenstudios.com/ .

All the best,
Khaly

Katoptris

Reaction score
Thank you so much! Recently another player has threatened to get my rl info and such, which freaks me out heavily. I was worried I'd never find out how! Thank you a million times!

clockman

Reaction score
Why would you want to do that what have that player done .by the way do you know what level dino to kill to get level 10 dna to upgrade your dino? :x