Who

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
xDefault
Clan
Strike Force
I have been playing this game for many years, and I want to express my immense sadness and lack of enthusiasm to continue playing, mainly due to the lack of innovation and repetitive nature of the game.

Events:

•Repetitive and unexciting.
Expanding on this topic, it is evident that all the events implemented in the game have had little to no variation, making every year the same thing. It feels pointless to anticipate an event that will be identical to the one from the previous year.
How to improve: To create more engaging events, it is necessary to introduce new interactions, missions, NPCs, skins, and outfits. It would be interesting to have decorative outfits and a themed map during occasions such as Christmas, New Year, Easter, and Halloween. These additions would enhance player engagement and create a more immersive gaming environment.

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
Hello @Who , :giggle:

Thank you for your feedback. Please share your ideas for introducing new interaction and theme maps. Also please share your idea/ suggestion on how to improve the gaming environment.

Thank you.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
^ Nah, just don't bother wasting time. All wonderful ideas just go into the trash.
Said it like it is. They try to fix other issues in the game as soon as possible but don't want to make minor changes to quests or it's rewarding system and don't even tell us if it's possible for them to tweak it or if they are planning it to make it happen. all they say is share your ideas. They do add some fanart skin once in a blue moon but that doesn't change the game development for its players. Let alone making changes to events, they don't even wanna make minor fixes to quests and it's rewarding system. Pffffffft..

Chaudhary

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.PookiePoo.
Clan
Asylum
Said it like it is. They try to fix other issues in the game as soon as possible but don't want to make minor changes to quests or it's rewarding system and don't even tell us if it's possible for them to tweak it or if they are planning it to make it happen. all they say is share your ideas. They do add some fanart skin once in a blue moon but that doesn't change the game development for its players. Let alone making changes to events, they don't even wanna make minor fixes to quests and it's rewarding system. Pffffffft..
Tbh tweaking quests, rewarding systems, farming etc etc i dont think would take that long because it's not like they are going to totally make something new and completely rehaul the old mechanics me and almost every other player would like the game to be less repetitive and to have more variety as in more quests for every quest giver, higher rewarding quests(not too much just slightly increase the rewards like dino dollars, more gold, more xp). The devs need to focus on the main problem at hand rather than neglecting it and trying to improve the endgame first which itself won't do much