What's new

Recovery stat: Implant & Stat

Dev

New member
Joined
Dec 1, 2024
Messages
12
Reaction score
1
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Stratosphere
Clan
.
How does recovery work? I have no clue what it does!
a) is it a boost to off combat healing

b)boost to healing from pressing E & Carno 2nd extra power attack (Carnage attack)

c) all healing in the game (boost to off combat healing, boost from using carno 2nd attack and pressing E)

Can somebody please answer or explain how this works before I start working on the recovery implant.
 

oleler

Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2026
Messages
44
Reaction score
70
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Oleler
Clan
a
it increases the amount of health you begin recovering when you exit the combat.

i don't know exact numbers but i watched a lvl 55 recovery implant heal little over 100k per increment.

or maybe i have misunderstood how it works. but this is what i've gotten seeing it function and reading the description in game
 

Dev

New member
Joined
Dec 1, 2024
Messages
12
Reaction score
1
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Stratosphere
Clan
.
So far from testing it by using in combat on my pachycephalosaurs. It looks like it boosts the rate of recovery when you press E (normal) as well as the off combat healing, you can see the difference when you press E against enemies as you heal more hp than the damage you take. The off combat healing recovery is also increased by a lot compared to normal healing.

I don't know how this works with Carno's healing ability because I don't have a carno to test it with.
 

Dev

New member
Joined
Dec 1, 2024
Messages
12
Reaction score
1
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Stratosphere
Clan
.
Would be cool if somebody tests out how good Brachiosaurs with Recovery, Rage, Claws and armour will be for hunting and farming ores.

I think paring it with Colt or SS with Damage, Precision, Dino defence and Dino reflector can be the best combo for this kind of thing...
I will test it out once I unlock the Rage and Claw implant. I am only lvl 27 right now
 
Top