Mufasa

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mufasa.-I
Clan
-Deadly Monarchy-
Seria uma boa ideia recompensar os jogadores além de uma quantia de 500 Gold coins , recompensar com uma venda de violento de 30 dias no fim de semana. Tendo em vista que esse bug pode ter atrasado a evolução no jogo (up) de muitas pessoas.

In English :
It would be a good idea to reward players in addition to an amount of 500 Gold Coins, reward with a 30-day violent sale over the weekend. Given that this bug may have delayed the game's evolution (up) for many people.

hbblack

Reaction score
deveria dar o viola, farmei dd pra caramba ontem alem de pedras e etc e vou perder tudo

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Agree about a compensation for all those hard work gone into waste. But to introduce a 30 Day Violent Boosters sale over the weekend as a compensation isn't the way.

Its progress we're talking about here. Some players spend the day doing quest and unlocking items, others spend the day collecting uncommon items for their upgrades and others did missions to get enough experience points to level up, gold and some sales just won't be enough to cover those damages.

RamezAyman

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
RamezAyman
Clan
Beloved or Hated
To me nothing is more vaulable than my time and my hardwork in the game, And 2 days of it is gone now not to mention i wasn't able to do anything this whole day due to maintenance (3 days gone), If they plan on compensating it better be worth it.

mydarius1998

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-S H I N I G A M I-
Clan
Shadow Entity
i agree, i want at least 1k gc and i will forgive you guys... many ppl hard worked during past 2 days and need to give them smt in return.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Seria uma boa ideia recompensar os jogadores além de uma quantia de 500 Gold coins , recompensar com uma venda de violento de 30 dias no fim de semana. Tendo em vista que esse bug pode ter atrasado a evolução no jogo (up) de muitas pessoas.

In English :
It would be a good idea to reward players in addition to an amount of 500 Gold Coins, reward with a 30-day violent sale over the weekend. Given that this bug may have delayed the game's evolution (up) for many people.
I think the ideal would be a gift of violent 30 days and gold, there were innocent people who suffered today

thyerry coan

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
silva.sKg
Clan
dark max retribution
devido aos 3 dias perdidos acho nada mais justo que uma venda de boster violeno pela metade do preço nos finais de semana, todos perdemos algo sendo que uns podem ter abusado ou nao desse bug.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
i agree, i want at least 1k gc and i will forgive you guys... many ppl hard worked during past 2 days and need to give them smt in return.
You want a cute little 1000 gold for all those times lost?

LOL

Lesimit

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Lesimit
Clan
Táxi Carrara
1000 gold is like nothing

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Tanantos.
Clan
InfamouS
We have given extra Gold Coins to every game account that lost progress due to the rollback ‒ the more hours were lost, the more Gold Coins were given!
My friend didnt play in last 2 days and got around 600gc, my another told me he played for 2h and got 2k gc and I got 900 for playing more then 2h :v scam