What's new

Range Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellthatshistory

Reaction score
I know range tech is pretty useless, but winning 5 dice games? I've been playing the dice game like every day since I started back in October and I haven't won once, let alone five times.

Any chance of nerfing this a little to make it less impossible to get?

SkyLander

Reaction score
You contradict, if Tech are pretty useless, so the hell do you want?
It is indeed very difficult to obtain, but not impossible, what I would like is to fix the dice, because currently there have many bugs in them.

Atmosphere

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Atmosphere
Clan
none
Maybe if they make a St. Patricks day event (which i doubt they will) they can give clovers for quests and serve for multiple uses such as good luck for the dice game, giving it to friends, and selling them on the market.

wellthatshistory

Reaction score
I want it because it's the last piece of tech I need. It just bugs me that they've made it next to impossible obtain. Getting a t-rex is easier than winning 5 dice games, srsly.

crazyfrog99220

Reaction score
Range Tech does not suck it would be perfect for hammer if it was possible to get -.-

wellthatshistory

Reaction score
Well, yeah, true. I also want it for use with my hammer and my PM once I get that to 20. T.T

SkyLander

Reaction score
I told you the problem is not how hard is to earn the Tech, the problem are the bugs on dice's, like the ones that dont count your wins...

wellthatshistory

Reaction score
Well, I won my first game. Now I only have five more to go. -.-

What other bugs are there in the dice game? I've only won once, so . . .

Mizukage

Reaction score
Range tech will suck, just like range attribute of peacemaker, it only effects the range of abilites and not range of fighting, then whats the point of range in pvp ? :mad:

wellthatshistory

Reaction score
Now I see what you mean about it not counting wins.

It didn't count my first win, and I just realised that tonight. Looks like I get to send in a support ticket. :D

And range only affects weapon skills? That's BS. I thought it affected fighting range as well. ):<

Vahaj

Reaction score
Havent you used peacemaker ? It has same fighting range as hammer, only thing is you can use its abilities from far away, you cant fire from far away -,-
All in all, Hammer is the best gun , peacemaker is only good in pvp if you use carno or trex.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
Mizukage said:
Range tech will suck, just like range attribute of peacemaker, it only effects the range of abilites and not range of fighting, then whats the point of range in pvp ? :mad:
sorry for bumping this old thread, but i saw wellthatshistory logged in and looked at his post history...

Is Mizukage right? the Peacemaker's range is for the special skills/abilities, not range of attack?

says the MAXIMUM ATTACK RANGE OF YOUR LASER GUN, not of special abilities

penultama

Reaction score
Range tech don`t seem to work at all. Anyway, even if it is for special skills, then which one?

Tyrannosaur Ryan

Reaction score
Range tech works for me. Although it does seem like it only affects the auto attacks. Not the special skills.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
Range tech does work. It works well with the endurance implant installed in the Coel :D
If you want to be a "runner" (make people/mobs chase you), range tech + endurance imp are a great combo. Lvl 25 range tech allows you to shoot from the same distance (far range) as the peacemaker's Canyon Ray skill.

A great tactic on the Coel is run, then stop, then use the Jump Attack skill w/ EP to kill your opponent within 4 seconds :D your hp should be high enough to take gun damage while they're stunned.

Status
Not open for further replies.