What's new

Quite a little helpful suggestion

BeefBurger

Reaction score
Well there's something i've been struggling recently with, and i'm sure alot of 'hardcore' players also struggle with, it's the item picking up, when i'm mass hunting, and it drops alot of 'white' stuff which is very useless and annoying tbh, first off i can't collect the upgrade items without missclicking all over cus of how many those white items drop and cover everything, sometimes i can't even press the smilos from it, and by white stuff i mean leather,tooth,wooden logs and other useless stuff that nobody picks up, so long story short my suggestion is adding auto picking items, and toggle button where if i check it, it can pick ''yellow'' items for example, which is upgrade items, an auto picker, when i kill animals if they drop such, it drops in my inventory, i can pick which colors i want to autopick and which i don't want (can be thrown down then), pink for boosters, yellow for upgrade items, purple for stones, white for the useless stuff, orange for cloths, or else if it's too hard to do, can just add a button where i can toggle those white items drop, like if i check it, they simply don't drop, they're useless and just not needed.

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Hello,

You can hold Left Alt and then try clicking on a dropped item to get a list of items nearby, and then click on desired one to pick them up. The same applies when selecting one item among lots of items crowded together.

Best Regards,
Enix

BeefBurger

Reaction score
Yeah and you want me to do that 200 times/ hour? do you know how much time that wastes? over completely useless drops?
my suggestion remains.