MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
Nowadays, it costs way too much to be able to make sure that you are winning, and even more so, making sure that your team is winning. But let's take a look at the expenses.

1653311423116.png
  • Wallet Guard = 189 GC (7D) + 59 GC (24H) + 19 GC (1H)
  • Fast Recovery = 189 GC (7D) + 59 GC (24H + 19 GC (1H)
  • Health Recovery = 349 GC (7D) + 129 GC (24H) + 39 GC (1H)

1653311698616.png
  • Violent Damage Booster = 2599 GC (30D)

1653311777232.png
  • Specific Attribute (clothes/Skins/Saddles) renewal = 9-29 GC (24H)

1653312164174.png
  • Compact Recovery Kit = 1075 GC (x25)

1653313252008.png
  • Supply Charge = 125 GC (x25)

Now how often you purchase these items and whether you actually purchase some of it or not varies from player to player, but the goal here is the same, to make sure you win, or that your team wins.

So what's the outcome of one player/one side winning? Nothing much...
  • If your opponents gets defeated, he can easily spawn for (X) amount of Dino Dollars & you would have to chase them by using the same (X) amount of DD - more or less - in case they attack something else. (From a defender prospective)
  • If you keep fighting to make sure that you takeover & hold a travel gate/claim, you would lose it in approximately 10 minutes and almost gain no fame items whatsoever. (From an attacker prospective)
  • If you want to save a travel gate that belong to your clan which has fame items in it, all you have to do is equipping all defensive + Endurance gear and not fight back. Then Collect fame items from the gate.
  • If you want to save a travel gate that doesn't belong to your clan & its owners are offline, well, sadly there is nothing much you can do about that.
So what's the point?

What's the point from wasting tons of gold coins on items that could guarantee you winning, even if winning itself doesn't grant you much & sometimes you can't differentiate between winning & losing as it costs the same for both.

The only way benefit of having to waste so much gold coins is to empower the toxic nature of our players & the only point is to make sure you don't lose or defeat your opponent(s) to rub it in their face and call them "losers" or whatever alternative that doesn't get them muted.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Specific Attribute (clothes/Skins/Saddles) renewal = 9-29 GC (24H)
dont wear them 24/7, change them when you go off xd
ofc i would partially agree about it in other sense that sometimes its needed to change maps during fightis and map defenses or game crashes and at those situations player hadnt changed clothes

right now i agree with the rest of the mentioned points, but we will see how they will be after 2nd or 3rd endgame parts being added to the game.

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
dont wear them 24/7, change them when you go off xd
My answer to this:
Now how often you purchase these items and whether you actually purchase some of it or not varies from player to player, but the goal here is the same, to make sure you win, or that your team wins.
and obviously I don't wear them 24/7, just stating the cost per 1x renewal

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
Mate i'm not sure you realize that there need be a money outcome of dino storm for developpers to keep the game running all you said , can be done without paying , aka bidding,

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Mate i'm not sure you realize that there need be a money outcome of dino storm for developpers to keep the game running all you said , can be done without paying , aka bidding,
i would agree about it, but also i will say that those available amounts from auction are too low or duration of auction is too long.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
Nowadays, it costs way too much to be able to make sure that you are winning, and even more so, making sure that your team is winning. But let's take a look at the expenses.

View attachment 43857
  • Wallet Guard = 189 GC (7D) + 59 GC (24H) + 19 GC (1H)
  • Fast Recovery = 189 GC (7D) + 59 GC (24H + 19 GC (1H)
  • Health Recovery = 349 GC (7D) + 129 GC (24H) + 39 GC (1H)

View attachment 43858
  • Violent Damage Booster = 2599 GC (30D)

View attachment 43859
  • Specific Attribute (clothes/Skins/Saddles) renewal = 9-29 GC (24H)

View attachment 43861
  • Compact Recovery Kit = 1075 GC (x25)

View attachment 43862
  • Supply Charge = 125 GC (x25)

So what's the outcome of one player/one side winning? Nothing much...
  • If your opponents gets defeated, he can easily spawn for (X) amount of Dino Dollars & you would have to chase them by using the same (X) amount of DD - more or less - in case they attack something else. (From a defender prospective)
  • If you keep fighting to make sure that you takeover & hold a travel gate/claim, you would lose it in approximately 10 minutes and almost gain no fame items whatsoever. (From an attacker prospective)
  • If you want to save a travel gate that belong to your clan which has fame items in it, all you have to do is equipping all defensive + Endurance gear and not fight back. Then Collect fame items from the gate.
  • If you want to save a travel gate that doesn't belong to your clan & its owners are offline, well, sadly there is nothing much you can do about that.
So what's the point?

What's the point from wasting tons of gold coins on items that could guarantee you winning, even if winning itself doesn't grant you much & sometimes you can't differentiate between winning & losing as it costs the same for both.

The only way benefit of having to waste so much gold coins is to empower the toxic nature of our players & the only point is to make sure you don't lose or defeat your opponent(s) to rub it in their face and call them "losers" or whatever alternative that doesn't get them muted.
the only "reward" in the game is the rex, after getting it the player doesn't need to spend money on anything else.

But everyone knows that players are needy (toxic) and spend a lot of money in the game, without caring if they will win something in return or not, they just want to satisfy the pleasure of winning a fight, a war etc...

o The game wars are driven by ego and not by the desire to earn some "reward".

most active players already have rex, they just spend money because they want to and not because they really need to. whether attacker or defender, most have already achieved the maximum achievement (Rex)...

And everyone knows that nowadays you don't need to spend money to have rex, you just need the right "friendships". 🤭🤭

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
the only "reward" in the game is the rex, after getting it the player doesn't need to spend money on anything else.

But everyone knows that players are needy (toxic) and spend a lot of money in the game, without caring if they will win something in return or not, they just want to satisfy the pleasure of winning a fight, a war etc...

o The game wars are driven by ego and not by the desire to earn some "reward".

most active players already have rex, they just spend money because they want to and not because they really need to. whether attacker or defender, most have already achieved the maximum achievement (Rex)...

And everyone knows that nowadays you don't need to spend money to have rex, you just need the right "friendships". 🤭🤭
That's what I said, but only difference is I think that this game should at least strive to change that. Hence the reason I wrote this Feedback, and I don't have the answer, but it is worth putting light on the issue.

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
and I didn't say it shouldn't, all I said is we are wasting much & gaining nothing much in return. It is like saying not "Pay to win", rather "Pay to waste".

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
As example:

What's the point of chasing down a player with Coelophysis for 15-20 minutes all around the map? If you beat them, then they will just spawn to the travel gate they want to attack next, and you would have to waste equal - more or less - amount of Dino dollars to go to the nearest gate, reach that player, only to see him running again.

I only ask, what are you gaining here? it is literally pointless to chase down that player, and dragging down 4-5 players from both sides just to catch him, and for what? You don't get special reward or achievement, and still have to even waste more to continue defending.

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
and I don't have the answer
How about:
  • If a player gets defeated by a duelist/outlaw then the player not only lose dino dollars but a sum of his/her fame, and that dino dollar pack can be collected by anyone while the fame goes to who dealt the death blow directly & gets added to his/her total amount?
  • If we don't spend Dino dollars for teleporting in one map, only spend if we teleport to a different map, or spawn after getting defeated and both rise in value more significantly?
  • If we have better achievements for kill count, say gold coins reward per 200, 300, 400, 500... , 900, 1000 kills & so on?
To be honest, anything and any idea for this topic is welcomed, that's why I wrote in the main topic without including ideas and instead only the issue itself to hear out your own suggestions for this problem, rather than hearing your criticism about my ideas.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
How about:
  • If a player gets defeated by a duelist/outlaw then the player not only lose dino dollars but a sum of his/her fame, and that dino dollar pack can be collected by anyone while the fame goes to who dealt the death blow directly & gets added to his/her total amount?
  • If we don't spend Dino dollars for teleporting in one map, only spend if we teleport to a different map, or spawn after getting defeated and both rise in value more significantly?
  • If we have better achievements for kill count, say gold coins reward per 200, 300, 400, 500... , 900, 1000 kills & so on?
To be honest, anything and any idea for this topic is welcomed, that's why I wrote in the main topic without including ideas and instead only the issue itself to hear out your own suggestions for this problem, rather than hearing your criticism about my ideas.
they don't even try to improve existing problems, let alone add something new...
about the coelo situation you mentioned, it's a balance problem, just like several other dinos are in need of adjustments... as well as the "spending a lot for nothing" is also a problem.
but if you go to see the topic of the next update you will see that the developers are worried about making new clothes, and mechanics (jump gates) that will make the game (wars) even more unbalanced...
so that's why most of us don't bother to send improvement ideas because they never happen and it's always the same active players on this forum, which I believe doesn't exceed 5, most only enter when some news appears in the game.
but yes, your topic is totally correct.