Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
Messed up.

Players who were AFK received 4,000 gold or at least they did receive despite not doing anything, but just being there, "online".

Players who were hunting and found all their items for upgrade getting erased still got the same amount.

Now the latter needs to hunt for her uncommon-- again. While the first player AFK did nothing and just received 4k gold.
Not only this, I noticed one more flaw that they did in this calculation of gc rewards, they only counted the hours online between roughly 9:11AM UTC 27th sept. to 12:11PM UTC 28th Sept., It's just my observation but they ignored almost half of the day of 28th and 29th, I came to this conclusion based upon the items we had in our accounts after the first rollback failed. It was from roughly around 12:11pm UTC 28th sept. for asia_1 server, and all progress after that was totally ignored.

RamezAyman

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
RamezAyman
Clan
Beloved or Hated
Messed up.

Players who were AFK received 4,000 gold or at least they did receive despite not doing anything, but just being there, "online".

Players who were hunting and found all their items for upgrade getting erased still got the same amount.

Now the latter needs to hunt for her uncommon-- again. While the first player AFK did nothing and just received 4k gold.
Not to mention that unlike AFK players most of those who were hunting have come in contact with the bug and most of them have had their GC removed, Once again this is absolutely outrageous