What's new

PROBLEM

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Hello,

Due to a critical bug in the game, we had to perform what is called a "rollback" on servers. You can read about it here: https://forum.dinostorm.com/threads...ys-item-duplication-exploit.20648/#post-63533

In short, your game account has been reset to the state it was in yesterday at 9:11 UTC+2*.

*Edit: That's 3:11 AM server time on America_5 on September 28. Everything you did past this point has been reset.

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I got so angry.
We understand. We know it is a bad situation, and we are truly sorry that you will not only be losing one, but two days of progress in Dino Storm. As we are mentioning in the thread, we will try to make up for this loss. Please bear with us a little longer.

xX_Magnus_Xx

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
xX_Magnus_Xx
Clan
BNF
Perdi meus dias de viola, como que fica isso?
Porque não voltou os dias que foram perdidos então, continuar a mesma coisa..

Lesimit

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Lesimit
Clan
Táxi Carrara
Moedas de Ouro pra tudo que eu perdi, peles, implantes, techs, pedras, o alto farm de dd que eu fiz?? É um grande NO pra mim também, chega de DS

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Perdi meus dias de viola, como que fica isso?
Porque não voltou os dias que foram perdidos então, continuar a mesma coisa..
Agora você deve ter os mesmos itens em seu inventário que tinha em 27 de setembro 3:11 AM America_4 tempo do servidor.

xX_Magnus_Xx

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
xX_Magnus_Xx
Clan
BNF
Compreendo, mas a 2 dias atrás eu tava com 23 dias de viola e não 21 dias

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Compreendo, mas a 2 dias atrás eu tava com 23 dias de viola e não 21 dias
Se você tem certeza de que agora está faltando itens em comparação com o que você tinha em 27 de setembro, por favor, envie um ticket para suporte.

Ezequiel

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I- NoLimitsArg -I
Clan
-Supreme Resistance-
Los dias de violentos perdidos no devolvieron ... y gastar 2600 monedas de oro para que te quiten dias ... hmmm

Viobis

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Viobis
Clan
yok
thanks for the 4,400 coins, but where's my trex? didn't present ? :

thyerry coan

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
silva.sKg
Clan
dark max retribution
esas moedas nao cairam paramin como fasso?

Viobis

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Viobis
Clan
yok
I'm taking back what I wrote earlier.i think the gold I've been given is scarce. only 4,400 gold for 1 technology, 4 implants and 1 weapon ? they've all gone from 37 levels to 36. the man who printed items from 14 levels to 13 levels was given about 9,000 gold coins. Which is more difficult ? i don't like the amount of gold.

Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -
merhaba,

Oyundaki kritik bir hata nedeniyle "geri alma" denilen her şeyi yapmak zorunda kalıyor. Okumaya devam edebilirsiniz: https://forum.dinostorm.com/threads/the-aftermath-of-yesterdays-item-duplication-exploit.20648#post-63533

Öldün, oyun2 dünkü 9:11 UTC'yi büyüttü.

*düzenleme: 28 Eylül'de America_5'te 03:11 sunucu saati. Bu çevreyle sonra onun şeyi sıfırlandı.
[/ALINTI]

Daha önce yazdıklarımı geri alıyorum. Bana verilen altınların kıt olduğunu düşünüyorum. 1 teknoloji, 4 implant ve 1 silah için sadece 4400 altın mı? hepsi 37 seviyeden 36'ya çıktı. 14 seviyeden 13 seviyeye eşya basan adama yaklaşık 9.000 altın verildi. Hangisi daha zor? Altın miktarını sevmiyorum.
[/ALINTI]
Hello,

Due to a critical bug in the game, we had to perform what is called a "rollback" on servers. You can read about it here: https://forum.dinostorm.com/threads...ys-item-duplication-exploit.20648/#post-63533

In short, your game account has been reset to the state it was in yesterday at 9:11 UTC+2*.

*Edit: That's 3:11 AM server time on America_5 on September 28. Everything you did past this point has been reset.
well i'm sorry but i have to say something, you got back most things that changed in 2 days in the game, but the 30 day super booster that used me was 12 days left yesterday, and when i looked today i saw 11 days left i think you should change it too, am i right?

Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -
well i'm sorry but i have to say something, you got back most things that changed in 2 days in the game, but the 30 day super booster that used me was 12 days left yesterday, and when i looked today i saw 11 days left i think you should change it too, am i right?

Viobis

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Viobis
Clan
yok
how CAN I GET 30 days ?

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
I'm taking back what I wrote earlier.i think the gold I've been given is scarce. only 4,400 gold for 1 technology, 4 implants and 1 weapon ? they've all gone from 37 levels to 36. the man who printed items from 14 levels to 13 levels was given about 9,000 gold coins. Which is more difficult ? i don't like the amount of gold.
It's based on the online duration, not the effort

Chell

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Chell
Clan
Rise Of An Empire
Rex is getting a No from us, but we have given every game account Gold Coins that has lost progress due to the rollback: https://forum.dinostorm.com/threads...ys-item-duplication-exploit.20648/#post-63565
[/Q¨Εχασα κάποια πράγματα που έφτιαξα στο trifoge μωβ καπέλο σέλα και παντελόνι !!! Αξία ανεκτίμητη η όλη μου προσπάθεια και η επιτυχία και στην τελική να τα χάσω γιατί το παιχνίδι γύρισε κάποιες ώρες ,ημέρες πίσω !!! Κατάφερα να δημιουργήσω μωβ σετ και το έχασα !!!:(:|

aurelio

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkLife.
Clan
Shadow Entity
What is that crap? Sorry for bad talk but wait a seconde i bought 5k gc and i see next day all peoples getting 10-20-4-9k for free just because for what ? So why we pay gc why we spent 100€ and 200€ to see other get for free what is that you said you will see who did the glitch and u will get the items back and now u find a easy way just for not work much and take game back and give gc u seriously?No we dont like that

adri ds

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-I- DragonSlayer -I-
Clan
no clan
What is that crap? Sorry for bad talk but wait a seconde i bought 5k gc and i see next day all peoples getting 10-20-4-9k for free just because for what ? So why we pay gc why we spent 100€ and 200€ to see other get for free what is that you said you will see who did the glitch and u will get the items back and now u find a easy way just for not work much and take game back and give gc u seriously?No we dont like that
only you don't like that much people lost much progression in the game the last 3 day

aurelio

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkLife.
Clan
Shadow Entity
Who in hell like to lose his upgreads and just take few gc u joking ? To get one Dna u want 100 gold but for the progress of some peoples u give only 500 gold and d
only you don't like that much people lost much progression in the game the last 3 day
some was just siting to talk in game and got gold lol is fair for peoples that payed this days to buy gc ?

adri ds

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-I- DragonSlayer -I-
Clan
no clan
Who in hell like to lose his upgreads and just take few gc u joking ? To get one Dna u want 100 gold but for the progress of some peoples u give only 500 gold and d

some was just siting to talk in game and got gold lol is fair for peoples that payed this days to buy gc ?
the gc getting depend of number of hours and progression we lost in the game

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
i agree that its unfair that some ppl spend money for gc and others get it free, making rollback wasnt the easiest way, it was the most effective way. think by yourself, if devs would try to remove those exploited items, it possibly would take more time than making rollback and still there would appear issues. so the correct problem here is that players got unfair gc amounts

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
the gc getting depend of number of hours and progression we lost in the game
it dependeds more on time played than made progression, but still not totally from that.
in one server i was doing quests, in another upgraded imp, in third i didnt log in at all for long time, but in all 3 i got same gc amount

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
it dependeds more on time played than made progression, but still not totally from that.
in one server i was doing quests, in another upgraded imp, in third i didnt log in at all for long time, but in all 3 i got same gc amount
For same account different servers, u get same amount of gc, if u use in 1, it's spent in other too, the amount of gc u got was only at online time, for example if u were even afk for 12hours(in 1 server or in all servers together) u got about 12k gc.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
It's based on the online duration, not the effort
Messed up.

Players who were AFK received 4,000 gold or at least they did receive despite not doing anything, but just being there, "online".

Players who were hunting and found all their items for upgrade getting erased still got the same amount.

Now the latter needs to hunt for her uncommon-- again. While the first player AFK did nothing and just received 4k gold.