What's new

Possibly more end-game activities

Tobo

Reaction score
The games main attraction is pvp, but now that some servers are sadly seeing less of it due to lower traffic, I wanted to suggest more "End-game" activities that could possibly be co-op pve? It could bring old players from dying servers back and make every server feel more lively.

I understand that implementing a system would be difficult with in-game restrictions, but it could revolve around boss fights, that are already in the game for events. Maybe a wave-based mode, or dungeon-based. Another idea is that it could cost clan funds to participate in, which would give the mechanic another use other than just slots. It could also have a leaderboard based on clan score which would be more competition other than just holding maps.

These activities could offer rewards such as exclusive skins or clothing that could represent an "end-game" player, and/or they could offer rewards such as supplies, boosters, and other PVP hop-ups which would keep a healthy supply for the PVP scene.

Overall I think the idea is far fetched, but it was a fun idea I wanted to build on. This may just be due to me playing in a rather quiet server, but I think something like this would make the game more interesting and long-term for players.

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
The idea isn't really that far fetched. If I remember correctly there are for example a couple of mineshaft entrances in Green Volcano that could be used as gates to different maps that could work with the co-op pve experience you imagine.
While entering you would get a warning that this zone is co-op pve only (just like when you join Dinoville you are notified that this zone is pve-only)
Boss-fighting minigame would be nice but the bosses would have to be way stronger than the ones that we see during events. They are really easy to solo kill and it's not the point of those new zones.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Suggestion is good.