What's new

Please post any login issues here

Matt24

Reaction score
I have a problem with i log into my account. The screen stays black and says java is not responding..i downloaded the latest java yesterday..idk whats going on..plz fix this.

chalise

Reaction score
I have been having log in issues for 2 days now since I updated my java :sneaky: what is going on :?: :?: :?: :confused:

chalise

Reaction score
and it still happening why :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I play for a while and crash then cant get back in

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
Hello,

We had issue with our data center earlier today :( . The problem was fixed, please try login now. However, If the problem still remains please send ticket at support.

Regards,
Orrire.

Epithet

Reaction score
Just Tried to Start the game for the first time. Looks like fun, However i cannot log in never goes past the Loading Screen. I have updated and enabled java. Followed the steps for installation and still got nothing. It looks like a fun game, but im starting to wonder if its worth all the hassle. So is there a fix for this? or should i just be thankful i haven't been play like some of the other people with this issue?

Epithet

Reaction score
Hmm Was going to try this game out, but never gets past the loading screen. Seems a lot of people were having the same problem. Is there a fix? Cause this is becoming a big hassle, id like to try it, but starting to wonder if its worth the hassle.

splintersaurus

Reaction score
mmm guys i cant really play ds online im mean on chrome neither on client .with client my prob is that wen i open the client it load till 'starting game' 14% and then it dissapears . on my chrome it wen i open the home page of ds then i click play now then i fill my user name and password then the new tab opens then they ask to allow java then i click allow then the same thing happens its starts loading and on 'starting game'14% the game screen turns white .!! :( :cry: ...!!
plzz can a gm help me its a request

Bli1tZ

Reaction score
I have problem with my login when i go to map they send me that picture reconnect_EN.png
http://forum.dinostorm.com/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=5349
please help me i can't play for 1 month ago...only to can is gets experience points
When i play for laptop its all ok but not for pc

tinyterror

Reaction score
the game loads and lets me log in and select avatar but at the point where the camera zooms past the rex and starts down the trail and the game begins to load thats where it stops... the celo in the bottom right continues to walk like its loading... i have unistalled and reinstalled the launcher from the dinostorm site and tried diffrent severs and can log in .....but IT WILL NOT LET ME LOG INTO AM1 plz hurry i miss the game

eduardo.tufiño

Reaction score
digan me a mi cuando misiones o para mejorar se me tarda en que salga las hueyas y algunas veces se me desaparecen y despues de un buen rato aparecen cuando para matar al dinosaurio nohay y porque no mejor hacer misiones que ambes de que nos den dino dolares nos del oro como matar aun terex 1v1 10 1v1 12,13,1415etc que nosden 300 o 999

anjithkv

Reaction score
after new update , i cant login keeps disconnecting and shows me the automatic reconnecting dialogue every time. please fix it, its ruining the gaming experience :(

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
-Alejandra
Clan
None
As I put it in the title, I cannot connect to the forum via facebook, and if I can connect, when changing sections or want to post something, the forum disconnects me and asks me to re-enter my data. As I signed up for facebook, entering an email and psswrd does not work. Help me please.

catalina.fuentes

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
||.-Shasta.-||
Clan
-STORMBREAKER-
I can't log in with Facebook through the oficial website,it shows me this message:

"Can not load the URL: The domain of this URL is not included in the domains of the application. In order to load this URL, add all the domains and subdomains of your application in the "Application domains" field in the application settings."

And yesterday everything was ok. I tried to log in with several accounts and still not working

jstraw

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'm having issues because easter event is about to start or if dinostorm is having problems with the servers but cant get logged in, keeps showing automatic reconnect...restarted computer 3 times and having same issue

Xenorex

Reaction score
jstraw said:
I'm not sure if I'm having issues because easter event is about to start or if dinostorm is having problems with the servers but cant get logged in, keeps showing automatic reconnect...restarted computer 3 times and having same issue
Hello jstraw! The game had a brief maintenance break in the American and Asian servers today. That should explain your inability to connect to the game. You can read more about it here: http://forum.dinostorm.com/viewtopic.php?f=256&p=46452#p46452 Hope you are able to enter the game by now.

catalina.fuentes

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
||.-Shasta.-||
Clan
-STORMBREAKER-
Hello! I can't log in with Facebook, it just freezes and then the button "log in with Facebook" stop working. While ago it happened the same, but this time I don't know if its the same problem.

khaly

Reaction score
catalina.fuentes said:
Hello! I can't log in with Facebook, it just freezes and then the button "log in with Facebook" stop working. While ago it happened the same, but this time I don't know if its the same problem.
Hello!

I suggest you to try to delete cookies/cache from the browser history, restart it and try again. Check also this : https://support.splitscreenstudios.com/index.php?/News/NewsItem/View/97/facebook-only-new-popup-message-on-game-start . If the problem persists, please contact support here : http://support.splitscreenstudios.com/

All the best,
Khaly