What's new

play game

gvr27

Reaction score
can i play dinostorm from same place with different pc's

RexDude

Reaction score
Hi gvr this is me Alpha3 :LOL:
Yes you can play dino storm from another personal computer. However, you will have to download the client there first. :D

khaly

Reaction score
gvr27 said:
can i play dinostorm from same place with different pc's

Hello! :)

If, or when you change computer, by default IP, is better to notify the support team about this fact by sending a ticket.

All the best,
Khaly

gvr27

Reaction score
RexDude said:
Yes you can play dino storm from another personal computer. However, you will have to download the client there first. :D
thats not my question i asked that it shows different ip address then that will lead to risk of my acc

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
gvr27 said:
RexDude said:
thats not my question i asked that it shows different ip address then that will lead to risk of my acc
Hello :),

Yes, it will risk your account if you play with different ip-addresses without giving any prior notice to the Support team. You can minimize the risk by writing to the Support team notifying them about your new ip address including valid proof.
Click Here to go the Support Desk. Feel free to ask again if you have any problem.

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit

arachyd

Reaction score
Why would that risk the account? I've gone through several computers and never had to notify DS. Having my user name and password should be sufficient to prove it's me and unless you think it's not me, it's quite frankly none of DS's business if I change my computer.

arachyd

Reaction score
I really wish we could edit posts. I always think of something else after I hit the submit button. One thing you definitely don't want to do is play on both computers at the same time. I'm pretty sure that is considered cheating and can get you in trouble with DS.

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Hello Arachyd :),

Here is the reason why it might risk a person's account if he play on multiple devices with different ip addresses :-

I think, with changing your computer, you also mean to change your ip and I hope you also know that if any of the account is found to be accessed via multiple ip addresses then Splitscreen would think that the account is being shared unless mentioned otherwise by you via a support ticket. After Splitscreen notices multiple addresses of an account, the account could be marked as an "Account shared between multiple users" and the penalty for it is an indefinite suspension of that game account.

However, a person can minimize this risk by sending a ticket to the support (which costs only few minutes of time to write and explain about the problem to the team).

{c} Transfer / Trading of Accounts and Account Sharing
The transfer or trading of accounts is strictly prohibited; all game accounts represent virtual property of Splitscreen Studios GmbH and their affiliates. This includes any form of account sharing, which is defined as the use of a single account by one or more additional players that are not directly associated with the account.
You may check out the complete rules and regulations for playing any game owned by Splitscreen Studios GmbH over Here.

I hope this helps, Please do rectify me if I am wrong anywhere. :D

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit

arachyd

Reaction score
It seems as if you're saying if someone wants to share an account all they have to do is lie about it and tell DS they have 2 ip addresses to keep you from catching them. I think that would make it harder on DS to enforce the rules against sharing.

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
arachyd said:
It seems as if you're saying if someone wants to share an account all they have to do is lie about it and tell DS they have 2 ip addresses to keep you from catching them. I think that would make it harder on DS to enforce the rules against sharing.
Hello :),

Sharing an account and changing your ip are a bit different. If you share your account that means your account will have two addresses and if you change your ip your account will have only 1 address which will be permanent and can be ensured only by a valid support ticket. And moreover if you keep sending tickets frequently about your new addresses then sure there comes a question whether or not you are telling truth and this is also true that Only you are responsible for the safe custody of your account and the Company wont be doing anything for the damage caused to your account due to sharing of your account or violation of any terms.

I hope this helps. And yeah please do reply me with a correction if I am wrong somewhere. Have a great day ahead ! :D

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit