What's new

Petition to bring back the old Easter and Dinoball events.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Greetings everyone,
As the time pass i talked with many players in and outside the game and around 99% of them said they liked the old events more. Why? The reason is simple - old events were about collecting event stuff and things players wants. I find it kinda sad right now that both Dinoball and Easter event became just griding time. 1000 normal eggs 250 gold ones (for what???) Already after opening 80/90 eggs people have all skins that they wanted/ or are in this event. Rest is just useless grind and wasting time thats why more and more people decide not to do any kind of the event or just do it in 10%. To be honest at the moment Dinoball event is still better than Easter but its the same thing - grinding 250 boxes and just wasting time, even though DInoball event is the most actually usefull one bcs it drops usefull stuff if you are lucky. I also miss the times where u had to collect special clothes for a title - it was just fun and one big gamble (i dont mean anything bad here just dont know which word i shoud use) if im lucky enough to collect all clothes for my title or na. It actually made people play this game. Rn when u can buy your faw title for 500gc i mean ok bcs u guys are getting paid for that but taking part into dinoball event is not such fun as it was before. Let me know what do you think about it.