What's new

Outlaw hunters

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerDino

Reaction score
Hi, after that update Outlaw hunters are all 25lvls. Now if you go accidentaly outlaw you can't pick up your items. They can kill fast.

And how is that fair? Now i was outlaw for nothing and i can't pick up my items. I think devs should remove that update.

DangerDino

Reaction score
Look Outlaw Hunters. They all are now lvl 25, they kill fast and they look low lvls.

pumkin

Reaction score
YEAH BUT WHAT UPDATE I DONT SEE ANYTHING NEW? o.0

Vahaj

Reaction score
crazyfrog99220 said:
If u dont wanna die then dont become skulled. Common sense ppl :LOL: :sneaky: I

There is a bug in this game. Sometimes you get a skull for no reason at all and sometimes if somebody attacks ur claim and you attack him back, instead of becoming duelist, you directly become outlaw. So this update is very frustrating especially in clan wars.

DangerDino

Reaction score
I know 2 bugs. 1rst. Brontops can move when they are stunned. 2nd. Sometimes when you change map you die and lose 1 items and you can't pick it up.

roqi319

Reaction score
there are many bugs... paralyze ability doesn't work properly... its decription says you can't move but still fight but in case of players paralyze is same as stun in which paralyzed player can't even fight... paralyze works fine on mobs but not on players... ;)

crazyfrog99220

Reaction score
Vahaj said:
crazyfrog99220 said:
If u dont wanna die then dont become skulled. Common sense ppl :LOL: :sneaky: I

There is a bug in this game. Sometimes you get a skull for no reason at all and sometimes if somebody attacks ur claim and you attack him back, instead of becoming duelist, you directly become outlaw. So this update is very frustrating especially in clan wars.
Yeah that glitch really pisses me off when an enemy attacked my claim the other day i couldnt shoot him because he wasnt duelist and i didnt skull cuz hunters would kick my ass

Status
Not open for further replies.