What's new

NOVAS AVENTURAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

everton

Reaction score
Hello staff of board staff, I have a very good idea for a new event in Dino Storm you will love. I was thinking it would be a cool event a great adventure, which could be harnessed ever used in a space dinoville'' memorial'', the winner will have his own statue in the center of dinoville and became xerife.E on the occasion of event is a type of dinosaur appeared in the spinosauru. Read the story of the adventure:
                                                                    THE GREAT WAR
           When all was quiet in the happiest city in the old West, residents of Dinoville emergence hear the rumor that a huge ship docked on the shore of a beach to the east. A week after rangers find that it is an organized attack by an army of bandits led by SILVER WUTER, who plans to master all the old West including dinoville area, but it is clear that no one will perish without a fight. Everyone will fight for our freedom, and we show that we are not kidding!
            Objectives: Destroy as many bandits as possible to gain a large number of points of heroism; defeat spinosauru great, free the prisoners; defeat SILVER WUTER; defeat remaining bandits.
              The event will have three winners: first place won a statue in the center of dinoville, becomes sheriff, 3000 fame points, exclusive clothing and spinosauru, the second earned 3000 points of fame, clothing and exclusive t-rex and the third won , exclusive clothing and 2500 fame points.

Vahaj

Reaction score
The game cannot create events which will have only 3 winners :| There are low level players and there are players with infinite pots (because they are filthy rich :LOL:). I like your idea though they can create an event upon which whoever completes its gets a spinosaurus. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.