What's new

Nice update i like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigEl22

Reaction score
hey yall players of dino storm, recently the game just updated and whats new is the bar at the top of the screen when you select someone and the bar at the top of the players i really like the design and nice update cause of this more players will vote for dino storm to be mmo of the year 2013 even i will vote, i really like and keep giving us good stuff :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Pideaux

Reaction score
The only issue I've seen so far with it is in regards to spawns, claims and teleports. The information bar is too high and is usually covered up or off the screen completely, you have to look at it at a certain angle to be able to read who owns the claim and the percentage.

arachyd

Reaction score
It is HORRIBLE! There is no way to tell what chat to use to talk to someone next to you. There is no way to tell the clan of someone walking right up to your claim. You have to walk right up to the claim to be able to see the information about the owner - clan and such. It is going to cause even more fighting than there is now.

added* some of the quests are not working right. There is no way to heal the dead bandit in the find the missing brachys quest from Chester Gordon

Scorpion78

Reaction score
I dislike the new update.Need to put the clan name,skull,and duelist back where it was!!! Its to hard to know who has what especially if the game starts to lag really bad. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

pumkin

Reaction score
i dont know......... its little anyong that i cant see other player country and name coupling with clan name but i think i will accustom with time :sneaky:

SkyLander

Reaction score
Well I do not like three things to be honest.
1- Now all the information is hidden, until you click on the PJ, that's gonna be problematic, overly.
2- I do not like where you put the information of Claims, especially if you're with a Coelo, the angle is not appropriate.
3- I do not like that hovering mouse, get that ray of incandescent light, the light beam should only work when you select something, not just to pass over the mouse, spending unnecessary graphics resources.

I hope they fix especially point 1, will give alot problems, which the clan, chat country and Pvp state, not shown now. It was a bad idea.
Also the title of your Chr appears everywhere it seems exaggerated.

Ultracarnex

Reaction score
I have the exact, same reasons as SkyLander and I agree with what he says.
This update is not a very good one.

DangerDino

Reaction score
New update, new bug. Bug players can attack when they are dead. Some ppl can't see is player outlaw or duellist or normal. I have sented 2 tickets.

pumkin

Reaction score
DangerDino said:
New update, new bug. Bug players can attack when they are dead. Some ppl can't see is player outlaw or duellist or normal. I have sented 2 tickets.
man you right.Im was dead but i was can atakc.

SkyLander

Reaction score
DangerDino said:
That one is a old bug, around since 2 months, ppl can attack with their skills when they are dead. It's funny to the point that a GM came to me to say that the damage was so minimal, to be taken into account.

Mizukage

Reaction score
New Update sucks, only thing good is the visible title no matter how long the name.
The rest sucks, you cannot see a player's clan, or his state (duellist or outlaw) or his language.
This will suck in clan wars because you dont have time in wars to click on each person to check his clan that whether he is ally clan or an enemy. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.