Timal79

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-I- T I M A L -I-
Clan
Greek ace
I would like to know if there would be a dinosaur bigger than the rex or perhaps flying or marine dinosaurs which could have a new election system to have dinos and have rides in the air or in the water that could give big wars 😂🦈

Timal79

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-I- T I M A L -I-
Clan
Greek ace
rider( building ) It could really be interesting to dive underwater and attack a build.

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
Underwater attack :geek:
A flaying dinosaurus👀
Well there is problem with Flying dinosaurs, whenever they stuck in the trees you always have to contact the support team to bring them back 😁

Timal79

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-I- T I M A L -I-
Clan
Greek ace
A flaying dinosaurus👀
Well there is problem with Flying dinosaurs, whenever they stuck in the trees you always have to contact the support team to bring them back 😁
Hello and with underwatter hmm What You think with building in watter 😂😅

Timal79

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-I- T I M A L -I-
Clan
Greek ace
A flaying dinosaurus👀
What do you think about having a dino storm discord with vocal staff from morning to evening for that purpose, to unlock the flying dinosaurs 🥹

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
this is unlikely to fit into the game and it is unlikely that devs will do this (fly water), it is better to introduce a new gun (I would like something unique like rex, which almost everyone already has), the requirement for opening this gun would be some kind of activity in the clan, clan wars and also buying for crowns. or another dino, but which one? As with Weapons and Dino, this game already has all the necessary Dino and weapons too, perhaps a weapon that shoots further than pm and has mortar mechanics at a long-very long range? It is possible, but not a fact

Timal79

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-I- T I M A L -I-
Clan
Greek ace
this is unlikely to fit into the game and it is unlikely that devs will do this (fly water), it is better to introduce a new gun (I would like something unique like rex, which almost everyone already has), the requirement for opening this gun would be some kind of activity in the clan, clan wars and also buying for crowns. or another dino, but which one? As with Weapons and Dino, this game already has all the necessary Dino and weapons too, perhaps a weapon that shoots further than pm and has mortar mechanics at a long-very long range? It is possible, but not a fact
Hello m’y Friends, I have idea about Dino maybe the giga What You think 🤔

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
Hello m’y Friends, I have idea about Dino maybe the giga What You think 🤔
supposedly bigger than rex, stronger and less hp? like 55k str, 40k vita or 60k str and 36k vita xD, new class Dino: dmg seller under ultra and dying of a sneeze brachi

Timal79

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-I- T I M A L -I-
Clan
Greek ace
supposedly bigger than rex, stronger and less hp? like 55k str, 40k vita or 60k str and 36k vita xD, new class Dino: dmg seller under ultra and dying of a sneeze brachi
Just a News Dino Its good giganotosaurus grrr

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Therizinosaurus

The bird like dino is good addition because the design is totally different from the other dino in ds.

The skills

Theri is a hybrid dino can be played as tank or semi tank

Skills 1: can be like the slow freezer module in the laser gun. To slow the dino when the theri claws the enemy's leg

Skills 2: a battlecry that pull enemy inwards opposite of rex battlecry.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
@Highway are there any plans to change irrelevant attributes such as reco/claws/rage in pvp? I have some ideas on how to do this to relevant specifically in pvp, because they are almost useless right now

Timal79

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-I- T I M A L -I-
Clan
Greek ace
Therizinosaurus

The bird like dino is good addition because the design is totally different from the other dino in ds.

The skills

Theri is a hybrid dino can be played as tank or semi tank

Skills 1: can be like the slow freezer module in the laser gun. To slow the dino when the theri claws the enemy's leg

Skills 2: a battlecry that pull enemy inwards opposite of rex battlecry.
Therizinosaurus very Nice idea but giga very better non🤑

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Therizinosaurus very Nice idea but giga very better non🤑
Giga design to close to carno and rex :v
I bet the devs design in such a way carno look like giga carno allo all mix into 1 dino so that they don't need to come up with more dino 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Timal79

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-I- T I M A L -I-
Clan
Greek ace
I bet the devs design in such a way carno look like giga carno allo all mix into 1 dino so that they don't need to come up with more dino 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Them need bro.

Timal79

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-I- T I M A L -I-
Clan
Greek ace
Or à Underwater Dino with building in water imagine 😱🤗