What's new

new update

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKAILINE

Reaction score
Preview Create New Dinosaur Skin Art & More With the Amazing Triforge, will occur when the new update Update ? :?:

RexDude

Reaction score
I'd love the new map that bothers my sweet dreams everyday.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
http://forum.dinostorm.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=6285

Because clothing and skin art now carry attribute bonuses, some of the attributes have been adjusted to keep gameplay balanced:

[*]Overall balance between attributes has been reworked to render gameplay more fair.
[*]Both hit points and damage values have been slightly reduced, so they still remain balanced.
[*]These changes enable everyone to better tweak their attribute values towards their individual playing style; experimenting with attributes is now easier than ever.
[*]The strength of enemy units has been adjusted as well; in short, the game has not become any harder.
Slightly reduced? I went to bed with my pachy having 13k+ health points... now she has 9k+ health points... that's not SLIGHTLY REDUCED!

Stats are higher but health points are lower?

The strength of enemy units has been adjusted (increased)? yes, now the game is harder.

RexDude

Reaction score
You're getting the idea wrong Pulp. They said the hit points and vitality of every creature that has hit points and vitality was dropped a little. So there was no loss or gain in anything. If your pachy's health is lower, than so is the health of every creature that has health.

Shewulf

Reaction score
i like the triforge but i hate what u have done to the less hp and less power, I believe that these should have been left in the game. Alot of pple are upset about this I know that I am. I logged of haveing over 6k in hit points and today I log on download the patch and I have less than 5k hit points.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
Positive feedback: now everyone will not have the same stats :D, if they use the same dino/implants and same weapon/techs, which is great!!

I also like that 2 of the same hat {example: Cowboy Hat (Straw)} may have different quality numbers and attributes. I have a quality 3, level 15 Cowboy Hat (Straw) with +17 precision and a quality 2, level 15 Cowboy Hat (Straw) with +14 armor.

But why drastically increase the stats if our damage and vitality were reduced?

My level 19 Pachy with 1177 strength +42 from an Olive Freighter Shirt (1219 total strength) does 244 damage. So 1219/244 = 4.99...so roughly 5 points is worth 1 damage.

My level 19 Peacemaker with 1400 damage does 70 damage. 1400/70 = 20

Status
Not open for further replies.