What's new

New things in game

dslover23

Reaction score
Hello dino storm, i have two questions for you.Ok first one: will you guys create new map? second:will there be new dinosaurs? if yes"i'd like to see spinosaurus,raptor" thanks.

rajazribi

Reaction score
dslover23 said:
Hello dino storm, i have two questions for you.Ok first one: will you guys create new map? second:will there be new dinosaurs? if yes"i'd like to see spinosaurus,raptor" thanks.
the game is not all about new dinosaurs and new maps, DS is dying, pvp system is the worse and the developpers are money-hunting...

gbor001

Reaction score
rajazribi said:
... DS is dying, ...
I hope not! cos i totally love this game...

but times have indeed changed since I started playing 3 years ago, especially (and i am very sorry to say this) since so many high lvl players have recently been permanently banned... the high lvl areas on EU2 are practically a desert... and that is sad... even us that remain have lost a lot with the banning of those players, including those which I'd consider "enemies"...

it is the players that give life to the game, enrich it, and make it so intriguing ... so let them come back... and DS will return to what it used to be.

rajazribi

Reaction score
gbor001 said:
rajazribi said:
... DS is dying, ...
it is the players that give life to the game, enrich it, and make it so intriguing ... so let them come back... and DS will return to what it used to be.
you are totally right, i my self was a EU2 old lvl 23 player and i got banned.
sadly right now the game have this stupid "protection" thing and just make begginers weaker , and PLUS player stronger. this is so sad :(
i stopped playing this game after i got banned again and i will never ever play it again until it become good again

WonkyCat43

Reaction score
id love to see new dino and new areas and there has to be a way to get dino storm back to its EPIC TIMES where there were loads of people playing can u think of a way to get it back???? dino storm if you read this your game is epic and its my one of my favorite games so keep going i think new dinos and new areas would get heaps of people on and i mean tons of player so you might want new areas for room and maybe just a clean up with graphics like the trees dont move in the wind but the grass does but if you add new areas and dinos this game would hit my top 1. favorite game straight away!

if you like this give it a :)
to show the devs TO KEEP GOING!

YOU CAN DO THIS DINO STORM!
YOU HAVE MADE A EPIC GAME!

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision