Draxth

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
- Draxth -
Clan
Infinite Order
naa thats not the way to ask, do like vorax BRING US AMERICA6 OR ELSE I WILL INVADE SPLITSCREEN'S OFFICE
once he did for am5 server crashs and it got fixed
votes for president vorax.

- V O R A -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
VoraX
Clan
- U N T A M E D -
naa thats not the way to ask, do like vorax BRING US AMERICA6 OR ELSE I WILL INVADE SPLITSCREEN'S OFFICE
once he did for am5 server crashs and it got fixed
votes for president vorax.
Blud speaking fax.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
I think you should make a server where there is constant chaos like in 2014 or something. On eu1 or whatever other game there are theese alliances and if you even look a player the wrong way, you will get spawnkilled to death. i mean i know that if i attack someone that they are gonna defend themselves but not to this level. In eu1 there is peace, you cant grow your clan because why even bother. even an 80/80 clan is forced to follow the same system as the whole alliance. please do something about this.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
So you want a bunch of toxic people like me all in 1 server? easy
i have a question to you. If you kill in Call of Duty, are you toxic? If there is the option to have fun by killing each other I will take it 100% of the time. To be toxic you gotta insult someone. I wouldnt consider someone toxic if he kills me repeatetly. Today i get excited when i die and not have to camp at otis

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
and to the people saying that they spend money and yadayada. Idc. You are willingly spending in a game knowing there is a risk. Go back to farmville if you want to grow a number, not really engage with the game and throw your money out of the window.

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
i have a question to you. If you kill in Call of Duty, are you toxic? If there is the option to have fun by killing each other I will take it 100% of the time. To be toxic you gotta insult someone. I wouldnt consider someone toxic if he kills me repeatetly. Today i get excited when i die and not have to camp at otis
ofc its not toxic just to kill someone. i was being sarcastic and making fun of the people of today nicely. though i still am toxic because i will 100% insult someone and not feel bad about it

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
nah its alright i just wanted to quote todays community of the game:ROFLMAO: