Irineymorceguito

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
iriney noxy
Clan
the revolutions
@ Narokaht, @ Sir Coral @ Highway can you tell me if in the next few weeks we will have information on the new level 55 to 65??? What's the date???? because we have been 6 years without expanding new maujack map if we will have new stones if we will have mammoths if we will have New Carnivore Dinosaur, mammoths as hunting NPC new skins I want to know information about each one

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
brother. of what purpose are new levels if ppl cant even make it to 10 without some serious caffeine. better to fix what we have now. fix gameplay, content, maps, dinos, guns, bringing in more players. and then if we notice that ppl are enjoying to levelup, i will be the first to want more levels.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
most of the accounts are bought. if new lvls drop, only those who want to rmt and levelup are gonna stay, therefore deflating the concurrent players by A TON. its of no one's interest to have new lvls rn. i wouldnt mind but maybe the whole of ds would.

bedb

Reaction score
25 levels was optimal, new players didn't have to farm forever, building clans and acquiring new members made sense because the horizon of shaping the future was not thousands of hours away. Maybe the initial popularity of the game and the huge number of players resulted from its novelty, or maybe from its simplicity (come, play, in a month we will be able to fight for the mines). I would suggest the creators to test the original form of the ds classic game.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
25 levels was optimal, new players didn't have to farm forever, building clans and acquiring new members made sense because the horizon of shaping the future was not thousands of hours away. Maybe the initial popularity of the game and the huge number of players resulted from its novelty, or maybe from its simplicity (come, play, in a month we will be able to fight for the mines). I would suggest the creators to test the original form of the ds classic game.
25 levels and only mokon gf and dv with og layout was the peak of ds. I would kill to get that back😢

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Actually, I think that in the past, it was easier to level up. The grinding was not that dull and harsh, and it was actually fun to be a "low level".

To bring back that experience, I think they should make level-up easier— rework the progression system.

This will, in turn, motivate more people to continue playing the game. And encourage those new players who joins every day but ends up leaving because it's too grindy.

"When we make things easier for them to consume, they will not shy away from it"

If we look at the gameplay from a micro perspective, the difficulty of being a new player is very high. It's almost as if they do not want new players joining the game.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Actually, I think that in the past, it was easier to level up. The grinding was not that dull and harsh, and it was actually fun to be a "low level".

To bring back that experience, I think they should make level-up easier— rework the progression system.

This will, in turn, motivate more people to continue playing the game. And encourage those new players who joins every day but ends up leaving because it's too grindy.

"When we make things easier for them to consume, they will not shy away from it"

If we look at the gameplay from a micro perspective, the difficulty of being a new player is very high. It's almost as if they do not want new players joining the game.
Yup my clanmate always tells me that, she's lvl 34 with even ds plus but still finds it hard to lvl up cuz it's too much grinding xdd

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Yup lvl 25 was beautiful.. just going back to that system would simply break monopolistic alliances across servers and new players will be motivated to simply reach 25.. and would encourage more small clans to fight and grow in the process.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
YES GUYS RISE UP!!!

bedb

Reaction score
Upgrading the level from 45 to 46 requires me to complete about 80 tasks (even though I have a plus, for a full task I am charged 10k exp instead of 16k), I do one task in about 10 minutes, 12 hours of just doing tasks for one level, how much later for hunting to upgrade dino, weapons, implants and technologies, 40 hours of gameplay? What's next? 10 levels of 60 hours each, so playing two hours a day is almost a year, and these are just the last ten levels, using boosters, playing more will take half a year. If we add juggling the statistics of dinosaurs and weapons, it may turn out that at the desired level 55, we have a completely unplayable set, what should we do? Play for another few months to change it? Can any developer start the game and go from level 1 to level 55 in a reasonable amount of time without making the game disgusting?