What's new

New Gun Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyfrog99220

Reaction score
Hi guys I have some gun ideas if you have any please post too :p. First of all they need to add another gun to every class (clock damage range) But the two gun ideas im mainly focusing on first, they should add duel wield pistols what cowboys used back then (or akimbo whatever you want to call it) I think they should be mostly clock but the weapon tech should be separate (like each gun can take two weapon tech since pistol so small) also they should be awarded once you get two guns to level 14 or something. Oh yeah and yes they can have the same weapon tech (for example if one has damage tech the other one can still use it)Also the other gun I thought of was a gun called equalizer which is all around with damage clock and range (like a parasaur in Dino stats) and you can unlock it by getting a Dino to 16 or something. I don't know any special skills to use for theme but if anyone else does please post on this forum. Thank you for reading. :p

pumkin

Reaction score
hello i realy want to see gun with biggest helf than other guns and more damage than burning colt and less than hammer what the hell is that range i dont know but whatever and woud realy cool to have tech that can give more armor for gun that can it take less damage

SkyLander

Reaction score
First the first, i just want see, the guns we already have, WORKING WELL.

crazyfrog99220

Reaction score
SkyLander said:
I have no idea what you mean. But anyone else have new gun ideas?

pumkin

Reaction score
he mean that the guns have bugs and lags so he dont want lags and bugs

SkyLander

Reaction score
crazyfrog99220 said:
SkyLander said:
I mean: The range is buged, the clock is buged, the focus seems buged too, in that terms the Cold is pretty useless because the clock is buged and it's a clock gun! The Peacemaker have a handicap too, because he just shoot 2 cm far than the Hammer on lvl 20.
Moving to the skills, the Peacemaker stun with his second skill, and it suppose he parylze, not stun. So really before they add more buged stuff, first they need fix what we have.

SkyLander

Reaction score
crazyfrog99220 said:
SkyLander said:
I mean: The range is buged, the clock is buged, the focus seems buged too, in that terms the Cold is pretty useless because the clock is buged and it's a clock gun! The Peacemaker have a handicap too, because he just shoot 2 cm far than the Hammer on lvl 20.
Moving to the skills, the Peacemaker stun with his second skill, and it suppose he parylze, not stun. So really before they add more buged stuff, first they need fix what we have.

crazyfrog99220

Reaction score
Oh yeah no one uses colt because its stats suck the clock doesn't work I agree with sky lander . And the peacemaker needs way more range a hammer can almost shoot farther than it. The gun with the least bugs on my opinion is hammer

Status
Not open for further replies.