XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
I only have a suggestion of two new dinosaurs, a lot of people ask for 3 or 4, but I think for the guys it would be an incredible novelty, if they only brought 2 carnivorous dinosaurs.

"but Hiccup, why should there only be 2 new carnivores in the game?"

well, we already have 5 magnificent herbivores and only 3 carnivores at the moment, so adding +2 carnivores would cover the part of the herbivores with greater variety than carnivores, so there would be 5 herbivores and 5 carnivores.

"what dinosaurs can be put in the game?"

The dinosaurs I saw on the forum and who may be one of the two candidates to enter the game are:
Spinosaurus, Allosaurus, Stegosaurus, Majungasaurus, Giganotosaurus, Albertosaurus, Carcharodontosaurus.

In my case I support the arrival of only 2 new carnivorous dinosaurs, in the case of allosaurus and spinosaurus, both are different dinosaurs with unique and striking characteristics, they are also one of my favorite dinosaurs and the community, I recommend already guaranteeing Spinosaurus if it is for implement an update, but the second dinosaur could be the basis for voting, but anyway, just an idea and I ask the developers to think carefully about it!

Spinossaurus:

images - 2021-03-07T220204.311.jpeg

Allossaurus: Allothumb (1).png

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Now that dinosaurs have certain roles, we can get an idea in the future of which dinosaurs might emerge. I like the ones you mention, but how would you classify them?

The allosaurus would enter the role of runners or strengh.

The spinosaurus, perhaps tank or strengh, also remains up for debate as to what the rendering would look like for the game, quadruped or biped.

Honestly, I would like to see the utharaptor more than the allosaurus (which would enter the role of runners). :)

I'd also like to see some dinosaurs for governor. *cough* *cough* Giganot.. *cough*

Last edited:

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
Now that dinosaurs have certain roles, we can get an idea in the future of which dinosaurs might emerge. I like the ones you mention, but how would you classify them?

The allosaurus would enter the role of runners or strengh.

The spinosaurus, perhaps tank or strengh, also remains up for debate as to what the rendering would look like for the game, quadruped or biped.

Honestly, I would like to see the utharaptor more than the allosaurus (which would enter the role of runners). :)

I'd also like to see some dinosaurs for governor. *cough* *cough* Giganot.. *cough*
I think that allosaurus should do damage, but the one that has the longest life among carnivores, and with a little less strength, but of course it still does, could be among cellophiles (I know it doesn't cause damage, still strong) and carnotaurus.

As for Spinosaurus, it should have its strength just below the cellophysis, but with more life, so it would be the weakest and most alive carnivorous dinosaur in the game, it can play in the tank classification too! I think that.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Giving classes for dinos is one thing, but another thing is to make skill effects for them. In game every dino and gun will have it's unique skill effects, so it would be good if people who give suggestions about dinos would give suggestions about skill effects too.

I like the idea to add 2 carnivores that in the game there would be same number of carnivores and herbivores.
As I see allosaurus could be in damagers role, it would be slower than damagers, but would have more health. All suggested effects would be triggered only with extra power.
  • Allo's offensive skill could be just with higher damage hitting 2-3 targets, as showstopper does. It would be close range skill. Cooldown could last 12 sec.
  • Allo's defensive skill would be lowering enemy's gun and dino damage, same as hammer does. It would be close range skill. Cooldow could last 12-20 sec.

As for me spinosaurus could be in allround or damagers class, it wouldn't do as much damage as other damagers, but for sure would have more health. All suggested effects would be triggered only with extra power.
  • Spino's offensive skill would affect him with claws effect and it would have 100% chance to hit multi targets for about 20-30 sec. It would be close range skill. Cooldown could last 20-30 sec.
  • Spino's defensive skill could affect him with stability effect for 30 sec. It would be close and medium range skill. Cooldown could last 25-30 sec.

I would like to see stegosaurus in game too. As I see it would be in allround or tanks class. Stego hp definitely would be lower than other's tanks. All suggested effects would be triggered only with extra power.
  • Stego's offensive skill could be 50% or 75% armor penetration. It would be close and medium range skill. Cooldown could last 10 sec.
  • Stego's defensive skill could be recovery of 5% over 10 sec or 10% over 20 sec or cold resistance effect for 30 sec (or maybe both :D). It would be close and medium range skill. Cooldown could last 30 sec.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
Giving classes for dinos is one thing, but another thing is to make skill effects for them. In game every dino and gun will have it's unique skill effects, so it would be good if people who give suggestions about dinos would give suggestions about skill effects too.

I like the idea to add 2 carnivores that in the game there would be same number of carnivores and herbivores.
As I see allosaurus could be in damagers role, it would be slower than damagers, but would have more health. All suggested effects would be triggered only with extra power.
  • Allo's offensive skill could be just with higher damage hitting 2-3 targets, as showstopper does. It would be close range skill. Cooldown could last 12 sec.
  • Allo's defensive skill would be lowering enemy's gun and dino damage, same as hammer does. It would be close range skill. Cooldow could last 12-20 sec.

As for me spinosaurus could be in allround or damagers class, it wouldn't do as much damage as other damagers, but for sure would have more health. All suggested effects would be triggered only with extra power.
  • Spino's offensive skill would affect him with claws effect and it would have 100% chance to hit multi targets for about 20-30 sec. It would be close range skill. Cooldown could last 20-30 sec.
  • Spino's defensive skill could affect him with stability effect for 30 sec. It would be close and medium range skill. Cooldown could last 25-30 sec.

I would like to see stegosaurus in game too. As I see it would be in allround or tanks class. Stego hp definitely would be lower than other's tanks. All suggested effects would be triggered only with extra power.
  • Stego's offensive skill could be 50% or 75% armor penetration. It would be close and medium range skill. Cooldown could last 10 sec.
  • Stego's defensive skill could be recovery of 5% over 10 sec or 10% over 20 sec or cold resistance effect for 30 sec (or maybe both :D). It would be close and medium range skill. Cooldown could last 30 sec.
Well, if you want to place more than two Dinosaurs, I support the arrival of Stegosaurus, it is very interesting and the Dino Storm community would love it! But I was going to order another carnivore, anyone! To fill both as varieties of carnivores and herbivores.

Dracuraptor

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Dracuraptor
Clan
Conservative_Party
I think instead of a spino, we could use the Baryonyx. The Baryonyx has the same overall looks of a spino, minus the annoying sail. As for abilities and functions, I think it would be both a pve and pvp dino, benefitting from both powerful abilities and strong attack with acceptable defense. For abilities I came up with trapjaw, causing 250% damage and stun, with the extra power doing 300% damage, stun, and bleed. The second ability would be a clawing ability like the coel, but causing 250% damage and bleed with the extra power.

A second carnivore would be tough for me to decide. We already have a speed based carnivore, an offensive based carnivore, and the OG Trex himself. So I decided on a flying dinosaur: quetzacoatlus. Quetzacoatlus would have two forms, both of which having their own set of abilities, a ground and flying form, on paper, Quetz is rather unimpressive. It's speed is between a centro and carno, 145 to be exact, More vitality than the coel by a small margin, and has average attack. However, it shines in it's abilities. While on the ground, the Quetz is slowed to a crawl, slower than even the anky, but provides an accuracy bonus to your gun. In flight, stats are default, with arguably better abilities. The two flying abilities are desperate flight and nose dive. Nose dive does 200% damage and extra power inflicts bleed. Desperate flight doubles your speed for 5 seconds. The quetz' ground abilities are impale and baffle. Impale does 300% damage and causes bleed, and flurry only does 150% damage, but extra power inflicts stun for a whopping 10 seconds. NOTE: to switch between flying and ground, an extra button command would be need. The button in question is V.

I don't expect my baryonyx idea to do very well, since I only thought the quetz completely through, but hopefully it's considered.

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
I think instead of a spino, we could use the Baryonyx. The Baryonyx has the same overall looks of a spino, minus the annoying sail. As for abilities and functions, I think it would be both a pve and pvp dino, benefitting from both powerful abilities and strong attack with acceptable defense. For abilities I came up with trapjaw, causing 250% damage and stun, with the extra power doing 300% damage, stun, and bleed. The second ability would be a clawing ability like the coel, but causing 250% damage and bleed with the extra power.

A second carnivore would be tough for me to decide. We already have a speed based carnivore, an offensive based carnivore, and the OG Trex himself. So I decided on a flying dinosaur: quetzacoatlus. Quetzacoatlus would have two forms, both of which having their own set of abilities, a ground and flying form, on paper, Quetz is rather unimpressive. It's speed is between a centro and carno, 145 to be exact, More vitality than the coel by a small margin, and has average attack. However, it shines in it's abilities. While on the ground, the Quetz is slowed to a crawl, slower than even the anky, but provides an accuracy bonus to your gun. In flight, stats are default, with arguably better abilities. The two flying abilities are desperate flight and nose dive. Nose dive does 200% damage and extra power inflicts bleed. Desperate flight doubles your speed for 5 seconds. The quetz' ground abilities are impale and baffle. Impale does 300% damage and causes bleed, and flurry only does 150% damage, but extra power inflicts stun for a whopping 10 seconds. NOTE: to switch between flying and ground, an extra button command would be need. The button in question is V.

I don't expect my baryonyx idea to do very well, since I only thought the quetz completely through, but hopefully it's considered.
I agree, whenever I see people asking for spino around here I think the same thing, but maybe suchomimus, which would have a size between the carno and the rex.

Allo's offensive skill could be just with higher damage hitting 2-3 targets, as showstopper does. It would be close range skill. Cooldown could last 12 sec.
Allosaurus was known to be extremely ferocious and to hunt prey much larger than itself, so why not make it an anti tank? Your extra could deal % damage based on the enemy's current life, giving him an identity, as well as the scream of the rex and the leech of the carno.

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
Damager role isn't like anti-tank? xd
In a way, yes, but he would be a specialized damage-taker in taking down tanks and less effective against the others, compared to the other dinos of the same class.

Dracuraptor

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Dracuraptor
Clan
Conservative_Party
In a way, yes, but he would be a specialized damage-taker in taking down tanks and less effective against the others, compared to the other dinos of the same class.
I don't think It works that way in game. Para is a jack of trades master of none dino. brachi is the definition of a wall, while the carno could be seen as a glass cannon. I think allo could be a weaker bruiser than the trex is, but with better vitality.

MrGoodBye

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
MrGoodBye
Clan
invictus
We need more herbivores not carnivores

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
I don't think It works that way in game. Para is a jack of trades master of none dino. brachi is the definition of a wall, while the carno could be seen as a glass cannon. I think allo could be a weaker bruiser than the trex is, but with better vitality.
I don't know where the para comes into the story, but that's okay. :LOL:
Well, my idea is to add new mechanics and to be in accordance with the direction that the DS wants to take, that would have more viable strategies, and I don't think it is something difficult to implement. In addition to giving it a unique characteristic, as well as the other dinos.