What's new

New Dinosaur!

ZwalistyDrwal

Reaction score
Currently devs are developing "The Big Update" for they second game - Pirate Galaxy. When they finish up with them they hopefully will come back to Dino Storm development and release update with new dinosaur

christina.ds

Reaction score
ZwalistyDrwal said:
Currently devs are developing "The Big Update" for they second game - Pirate Galaxy. When they finish up with them they hopefully will come back to Dino Storm development and release update with new dinosaur
Pg release is ove the sirius big bang, so i hope like you said mate,they come back here and release the new dino already and hopefully it would be something bigger than t-rex.

ZwalistyDrwal

Reaction score
christina.ds said:
ZwalistyDrwal said:
Pg release is ove the sirius big bang, so i hope like you said mate,they come back here and release the new dino already and hopefully it would be something bigger than t-rex.
Actually with some bug in the game there is possible to preview new dinosaur model, which seems to be in the game already
new dino.png
Now only wait until game devs share his skills with us :D

christina.ds

Reaction score
I am very dissapointed on the new dino to be honest, i was expecting a carnivore and something bigger than the rex, but they bring a turtlesaur :/

StarLight26

Reaction score
StarLight26 said:
when we arriving the new dinosaur. we are very interesting for their.
:mrgreen:
Dear Support!

Please telling when we arriving the new dinosaur . Is this a fake or no? Please telling it.