What's new

New Dino Troopers Clan Page

Ravage

Reaction score
Welcome to the Dino Troopers Clan General Information Page
Dino Troopers Alpha
Dino Troopers Sentinels

-America_1 server-

About the Clan: Dino Troopers was founded by Big Al to help others to have an opportunity to join a team that supports, defends, contributes to the daily Dino Storm adventures, but still have fun and a little humor along the way, exploring the world of Dino Storm with a team.
Clan Motto, “No Trooper gets left behind”

Founder: Big Al
Leaders:
(Dino Troopers Alpha)
(Dino Troopers Sentinels)

Officers:
Will be filled in as soon as the next update

The world of Dino Storm especially in PVP Zones can be hard places so we have a set of rules and regulations as we go in those zones and in Dinoville
Clan Rules:
0. Ask higher members about things in Dino Storm, where the best quest is or the best huntin spot
1. Joining Members are expected to be on at least 3 to 4 days a week or to let the leaders know that you've got something coming up. This does not have to be in detail, we respect the privacy of what goes on at home, unless you decide to talk about it.
2. Members also are to level up their character, dinosaur, and gun as much as possible. We understand that it takes time to level due to any number of reasons. Mainly why we ask of this is for your enjoyment as well as quests and hunting will get better and you can defend yourself against Player Outlaws, that will be explained below. Dino Troopers Alpha: Level 5, 8, & 10 in character, dinosaur, gun. Dino Troopers Sentinels: Level 11, 15, 18, 20
3. Respect is a powerful tool out there in the lands: We ask that members respect the GM s (Game Masters) they are the moderators of the world. It's a tough job. In general respect for the leaders of the Dino Troopers Clans, Officers, Allies(explained below), each other, and other players in the world cause we are all having fun playing the game.
4. Defend yourself: This is goes along with Respect. There are players out there that prey on players, that is the part of most Player vs Player games that adds the element of suspense. If it's a higher level player or another clan, try to get out of there, or if unable to escape and are knocked out as the game puts it, let the clan know who & what clan jumped you where you are before you respawn so we may get there and mete out Justice.
5. Calling out for help: We will come to your aid either by clan members or higher level players. Please don't cry wolf, sometimes you can get yourself out of the situation. In the response to help not everyone will be there, depending where you are Dino Storm is a big place and some of us are farther out that would take time to get over. Even in the area you're in help may take a little time depending on again how far clan members are from you.
6. Language: As much as possible please don't cuss across chat, if you're caught by the GM s you are in their system of judgment. If you cuss, Clan Leaders and officers will warn you.
7. Please use the Clan Chat if you're on. Especially in Clan Chat we'd like to know who's online in case of emergencies, (Clan Wars, big group quests, or huntin spots). Non-active members will be removed for clan space considerations. Also on local not to air our clan plans, huntin spots, etc.
8. English for most of us is the language we understand, I remember Spanish Class in high school but the language most of the words I have forgotten, for example, We try to accommodate but mostly we have to use clan members who speak the language as translators..
9. One member should not feel forced to do a duty for another. They have every right to decide themselves whether they are in, or out. Normally we try to politely ask for aid, believe me it's happened before. (I thank the clan members for the extra help in the times of need. Although sometimes I may forget (got a rusty memory, I think I'm getting senile lol). (It goes the same for members trying to force officers, Jr officers to Sr officers to the leader).
10. We expect mature, non-disruptive behavior from everyone. We don't mind fun on the chat. But this includes trying to get attention impatiently, spamming in clan chat, not resolving a debate, etc. It will only give you a higher chance to be expelled from the clan.
11. Wars: Sadly a event no one like to go through, but a number of clans have made a choice to cause trouble out on the frontier. When we go to to war we need everyone in the clan that is online to gather and then go out as a clan unless valid reasoning for not joining is given (elections, heavy guard duty, in another big fight) Sometimes we go with others clans in the Dino Troopers and other allies to fight. We don't expect our allies to be at our call all the time they have their own quests, clan issues to deal with. And the same goes for us, however this is your choice if you want to help out our allies in their time of need.
12. Read the rules and codes of conduct on the Dino Storm website and in the Forum

Rewards
•A member can call for help on a quest, to hold/protect a claim / spawn camp / teleport gate at any given time. Note on the claim/spawn/teleport protection, depending on where the claim is sometimes the claim is in a indefensible place. •Every member has each other's back and looks out for one another when in need. This applies as above.
•Potential to get Clan Boosters. Each booster boosts a keypoint by 3 for one hour. Although don't expect boosters very often (especially when it's scarce.)
Chance in time to become officers, this is up to the clan leader and officers

Allies: (This could change) Dino Storm is a fluid place it helps to have other clans as friends.
Players: OlBenKenobi, Megan3, Jassa, Poison, RaptorRob, , more will be added as soon as a list is compiled however subject to change
Allied Clans: Jedi Council, Jedi Knights,, Martyr,

Enemies Revolution, Bando, Steel Clan, Rise from Hate, There are splinter groups as well. Corporation of Revolution, Angels of Warfare, More will be added
Individual Enemies: Jihadiz, Bipolor, Ezio, Leyendary Bildo, Jesus(lvl22), Silverboy, NoiseFury, More shall be added.
Also subject to change

Player Outlaws Since this game is player vs player, there are some that take that too far by spawn killing at Respawn points like Ligget in the entry of Mokon. This can occur in Mokon and in the Goldfields. Outlaws mostly can be identified by the skull above their character. However the rub is if you pass someone who isn't an outlaw, they can make that choice and attack you from behind. This adds to the suspense of the game because your clan members you can trust, the allies to a point, and everyone else a healthy amount of suspicion. There is also clans, Revolution for example, that are like street gangs swarm you, when this happens either get out of there or port to a different spawn point in the area or back to Dinoville. It makes no sense to waste potions or portable respawn kits taking them on alone, be they high leveled or in a gang.....

Please take this into note!
If you have an enemy in an allied clan, it is up to both players to PvP individually without getting the whole clan involved! If a player has a problem with another player, the rest of the clan is expected to stay out of it. Not all clans likes fighting and instead, they sought for peace. Please do not argue with the clan on the peace side into helping fight in a battle! This is why we don't have any clan ally rules because every clan functions differently. We try to be flexible to work with what we can.

However, if a clan has repetitive attacks by the same player or the clan as a whole, they will be considered an enemy, a rival clan to fight back against. Please remember this note, it is very important to all members.

In the building of this Page Thanks to Big Al for the information as we get the clan together I wish to thank the Jedi for their assistance. Thanks to Old Ben & Megan3 for the assist. It's hard to figure out the ins & outs of a clan page especially getting this put together, and this page will be changing with every new update. Also wish to thank Magic Matt,(Knights Templar), and his postings on this Dino Storm forum, so I had information to reference, he's been on since the start of Dino Storm.

Update 12/21/2012 2:06am Change over of name of John the Hunters Clan. Addition of notorious Individual enemies. Player Outlaws
Update 2/2/2012 4:14pm Change of Clans and addition of Player Outlaw Clans

crazyfrog99220

Reaction score
eh blues a wierdo she can say that in the game.. O WAIT THE DAMN GAME WONT WORK -.-

Bluecharm

Reaction score
:O Deth!!! <33333333333 <33333333333333 <33333333333333 <33333333333!!!! :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;)

Reaction score
Things are in hang up with the game 03242013, nice to see what I worked on out of the boneyard lol :LOL:

Bluecharm

Reaction score
Arrrgg.......... game let me on by 5! My carno will evolve. I wanna see it!!! :x :x :x :x

BigEl22

Reaction score
guys my classmate posted this clan page for you guys cause he really wants so join your clan but i still dont know his name on the game i only know that his name is Ravage in forum of dino storm :cool:

Tammy

Reaction score
At least its being used now lol. And tiff that pic looks so cool :D

For some strange reason i cant get on the game now :(. It's says "Error something something while trying to update game" i cant remember all of it -_-

pumkin

Reaction score
Tammy said:
For some strange reason i cant get on the game now :(. It's says "Error something something while trying to update game" i cant remember all of it -_-
you really get this:

Attachments

BigEl22

Reaction score
this usually happens when you have bad or poor internet connections, please check you connection or troubleshoot it to find the reasons why and to fix them :geek:

pumkin

Reaction score
BigEl22 said:
this usually happens when you have bad or poor internet connections, please check you connection or troubleshoot it to find the reasons why and to fix them :geek:
i know, but today its not that problem with internet.But all right they fix it.

McJackenzie

Reaction score
im pretty busy at school,got a few test,book to read,burried in homework so i wont be in-game so dont kick me out