Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
-Raawyles.
Clan
UnlimitedCREW
Hello everyone again... :rolleyes:
We for real ned a solution for the abuse of multi account inside the game...
Most of the player base is really tired of this, 1 player playing in 20 accs and winning a entire map alone :mad:
I dont need to say again that after this new update it will make things worst imagine 1 player leaving 2-3 acounts or more in a camp draining...
In my opnion the new update of gates system have to come with the end of multi accounts...
Otherwise real players gonna be leaving game because this type of abuse.

Also I've heard Pirate Galaxy game, has a automatically system that block the use of multi account doing it crash when 2 or more accounts are opened, atleast for now it could and would be a good solution.

@orrire @DarkPerdido @NaY @Faye @Highway @Alewx

As I said the playerbase is tired of multi account users, if the new system comes without end of multi accounts then yeah we will have 20 fake accounts stealing elections from real players.

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
@-Raawyles. Thank you for your feedback. Multi-accounts and account sharing are concerns of the team as well. Hopeful to me some preemptive measures are to coup this issue soon as well.

Dioxy

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProKoS -I-
Clan
- Asylum -
Even though we sent a support request, Support does not take the necessary actions. This is not necessarily the issue, the players are insulting... Even though we proved this, that player is still free... Necessary things are not being done. Even though there is evidence, this should be clarified. @orrire
@Faye @Highway @Alewx

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
@Dioxy Please PM me the ticket number where you have reported a player's violation

-Raawyles.

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
-Raawyles.
Clan
UnlimitedCREW
@Dioxy Please PM me the ticket number where you have reported a player's violation
I also got a ticket without answer sent on friday, with alot of videos of people using multi accs for afk drain or multi fight, Could I sent you the ticket number?

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
Yes please, PM me the ticket number.

Black.moon

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProxoS -I-
Clan
- Asylum -
Good idea bro

-Raawyles.

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
-Raawyles.
Clan
UnlimitedCREW
Hello, @Faye @Highway @orrire @NaY @DarkPerdido
The update launcher is a good start, we dont have 1 player in 10 accs at same time, but it still runs 2 dino storms at same time, Please solve it. People still gonna use double account...
Also if the ban thing or IP restriction doesnt come in game, we will and already having a big wave of shared accounts between servers, since they cant multi they share.
Thank you.