XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
We know that there are small dinosaurs, but compared to the Guards, they are way too big, and I came to a thought that those young dinosaurs, they are not newborn babies as we thought, this huge size of the baby dinosaurs, and my fertile imagination woke me up a idea 🤔💡

1652838940419.pngEx: Coelo in its young state has an enormous size for a human being, the same happens with other species and even prehistoric animals in the game, but let's focus on dinosaurs first.

Some wild dinosaurs across the maps are laying mysterious eggs, some Rangers have reported this in the danger areas. But not just any eggs, they carry life inside!

you have the option of picking the egg from the ground, after defeating its bearer, and thus taking it to the incubator in the center of Dinoville, after placing the egg in the incubator, you must wait for X time, until the egg hatches, and out of there a baby dinosaur with no defined level.

How does the presence of babies work?

Baby dinosaurs will never appear wandering alone through the maps, after all, Dino Storm's map areas are very extreme and can put the baby's life at risk, so you'll carry it yourself in a cage, so a large backpack on your back, similar the tent backpacks, which will be where you will carry the newborn, or put it in yourself, if your saddle is big enough to fit both of them.

photoCollageMaker_20220517_223427264.png.png

Prizes of It?

You get A LOT of experience according to your level for being present with the egg in the incubator until it hatches, and the XP goes to you as soon as it hatches. After hatching, you must take care of the baby for a week until it is experienced and smart enough to roam the maps on its own, and you earn XP and fame for taking care of orphaned dinosaurs.