Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-X- LorDVaDeR -X-
Clan
Demolotion Provision
Many accounts have been banned since the game was founded

Lifting these Bans will make the Game more competitive
Write what you think here Officials we can be happy as players if you respond or tell us your opinions
This move will make the servers more active the move will make the servers more active

Because as the day goes by, the player base in this game is decreasing, it would be good to bring these players back to the game, almost all servers except 2 3 servers do not have players playing, and the number of players is decreasing, so opening closed accounts will make a large number of activity in the game

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex

Write what you think here Officials we can be happy as players if you respond or tell us your opinions
This move will make the servers more active the move will make the servers more active

Because as the day goes by, the player base in this game is decreasing, it would be good to bring these players back to the game, almost all servers except 2 3 servers do not have players playing, and the number of players is decreasing, so opening closed accounts will make a large number of activity in the game

I think that this would not be the solution for dead servers, the most appropriate thing was for the game to become competitive in the games market, focus on improving the structure to attract the attention of new players, building a story in their missions that they can follow and become have fun, boost the marketing of the game.

Activating accounts of users who have been banned is almost like putting aside all the mistakes that were made and making others interpret that they can do the same.
This is unethical in my view.
But if they review the accounts that were unfairly banned for fake stuff, I agree.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-

Why for damn sake you write all in different colors? Its just doesn't attract to read and so I won't even bother reading what you wrote since it just hurts my eyes

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- XeRioN -I-
Clan
- Silver Bullet -
Why for damn sake you write all in different colors? Its just doesn't attract to read and so I won't even bother reading what you wrote since it just hurts my eyes
dude i wanted to steal your heart not your eyes sorry u.w.u

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
most of the banned players already starts from zero and restart climbing up the ladder. if they remove bans, they will be for sale or ruin servers. not a good deal

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
Just make the game more fun to play. That is best way to save the game instead of removing penalties. The only thing removing penalties would do is allow people to have more accounts to share. Well he does need that if he want to win server to farm sheriff account and sell them.

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
Hello @AhmetCoşgun

Ohhhh no, all player about get banned need to contact the support. and if the support say ''NO'' So they'll not back anymore .. here is the link of the Game Rules.

Have a Great day :D

Evyus!

Dioxy

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProKoS -I-
Clan
- Asylum -