Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
does anyone have a guide of what to hunt per your lv to get the MOST dds every time you hunt? I'm lv 55 now and I see most people hunt smilos but I dont think the items they drop give you the most money?

Boon

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
.Chaos Sheriff.
Clan
Legion Infernal
The rare items that drop from smilo sell fairly the same with other rare items. Plus you can kill a lot more smilo in the same amount of time you would with other things. Lvl 53 and 49 smilo mobs are the best for dds :3

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I think huntig para's and rex bandits are good for dd too, bcs they drop uncommon instead of common, which drops more rarely, but has bigger value and takes less inventory places. When you have 55 lvl and you hunt 49 lvl smilos they dont drop basic boosters so without them it will take more time to collect dd and 53 lvl smilo areas are often empty bcs a lot of other players hunt there, so as for me para's and rex bandits are good alternative.

Morty

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
- Morty -
Clan
Since 2013
Hi @Funkeria
A tip, in area 49 use gatling clothes of damage q5 and viola, using the fire curtain of gattling hitting several at once with the burning irar kills them only with burning, with that to make a lot of dd being lvl 55

DMG.png sxz.png

This using only one skill with extra, you kill 6 targets.