domadino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
domadinos
Clan
No
The model of the maps interferes directly in the dynamics of the game and of pvp, always having a barrier nearby may be an advantage for anyone who has a tyrannosaurus...having to find your enemy in the middle of different map paths is part of the pvp dynamics and makes it more interesting, the current map model removes this from the game

1 The maps would be remodeled to be larger so they could contain all zones (eg Goldfields: 5-14), but in a model more similar to what it was previously, since the new single path model is somewhat monotonous , and the transport missions would have more interesting routes than going to a point on the map and going back to the NPC where they left off, at the other maps would continue to connect as they are today: Dinoville > Goldfields > Mokon Woods > Green Volcano > Coldclaw Valley > Maujak Mountains (New map)

2 Travel gates would be replaced by the old spawn camp and teleport gate
2.1 The teleport gates would work with the use of dino dollars, as in the current travel gates
2.2 The spawn camp continue with the operation similar to travel gates, but without the possibility of teleportation between they, there are some possibilities such as the recovery at the cost of 0 dino dollars if it is in the 2 nearest spawn camp, and higher price depending on the distance as it already occurs in travel gates. So, the value of the items on the market should be decreased since it would not take as much of the dino dollars as it currently does (the amount of dino dollars needed to raise some item level could be decreased as well).

Some of the advantages are:

- More buildings for the dispute of clans;
- More interesting pvp dynamics;
- Most Interesting mission routes.

Using Goldfields as an example...

Before:

GF an.jpeg

Now:

GF ag.jpeg

In future:

GF.jpeg

I made this drawing to better demonstrate the idea, note that there are still all zones on the map, but they are connected in a more similar way to what it was before. Thanks for reading.

kakarol

Reaction score
I totally agree, the maps are very repetitive, we have no alternative routes to wars and hunting.

Olly1987

Reaction score
I do miss the old style maps and i think it would be great to implement them back in the game. These current maps are very tedious with their one way route, especially when you're pvping/warring.

Reaction score
Poderiam repor as matas densas como havia nos antigos mapas de green vucan, havia certos pontos onde os jogadores ficavam com seus dinos totalmente camuflados dentre os arbustos, seria interesante tambem o jogador ao entrar em certos arbustos poder ocutar o seu nome aos outros jogadores, para tipo criar emboscadas de caça como os propios animais fazem em seu habitat. Seria muito legal por exemplo o jogador teria de comprar uma pele espcial que usada em seu devido mapa ele poderia acionar o modo icognito onde seu nome nao ficasse vizivel para os outros de forma que somente clicando olhando seu perfil fosse revelado. Para cada mapa uma pele camuflada. Ex: Minas de ouro pele avermelhada ou desertica. Mokon pele verde folhagem, etc... seria bem legal para criar um jogo mais exitante. Acredito que muitos ao ler ja se imaginariam criando ciladas para pegar os guris despervenidos so no modo furtivo.... :devilish:

domadino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
domadinos
Clan
No
Here is an example of what it would be like to keep the current teleport gates, in this case it would not be necessary to make changes in the prices of the items in the market. (It's in b&w because I could not scan in color with good quality).

GF2.jpeg

kronZoldyck

Reaction score
Adorei a ideia. Gostaria muito que realmente mudassem os atuais mapas, pois, na época da Grande Atualização, muitas pessoas reclamaram do fato de ter apenas um caminho e longo para atravessar o mapa, sem qualquer atalho.

SwiftSpeed

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! :),

Thank you for your feedback. I will gladly pass it on to the team. :D

Best Regards,
GM SwiftSpeed

dexter.prime

Reaction score
wow that new map idea is very good concept :idea: , and Its fun when u dont know from which side your enemy's come to you :cool:

LeoRamos007

Reaction score
go back to the old map and go back to the dino thing that attacked you and you still walk away without being slow

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
I strongly agree but I feel like that last map is a bit too messy, it's mosly just pathways, and the route to Mokon woods is again, quite long.
How about returning to the old layout? It should be easier than creating something entirely new (if the coding etc was kept somewhere by the devs).

What do you guys think of that? :info: https://i.imgur.com/vCEaSxL.jpg
I made two exits for now, 1 is the original one, I added 2 because it makes more sense with the way I placed the zones :LOL:. Choose the one you like more.

Ghetto

Reaction score
Czarna said:
I strongly agree but I feel like that last map is a bit too messy, it's mosly just pathways, and the route to Mokon woods is again, quite long.
How about returning to the old layout? It should be easier than creating something entirely new (if the coding etc was kept somewhere by the devs).

What do you guys think of that? :info: https://i.imgur.com/vCEaSxL.jpg
I made two exits for now, 1 is the original one, I added 2 because it makes more sense with the way I placed the zones :LOL:. Choose the one you like more.
link is dead

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
Lol, ok, haven't noticed, was fine for me
Does it work now? Maybe it was the fault of the site I used ...
Anyways it's just the previous Goldielfds map (or at least how I remembered it :LOL: ) with some zoning

https://pli.io/l7QrJ.jpg