Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
This is just a small thought that crossed my mind however I think it deserves some recognition. I think it would be nice if the map borders got little more polished.
Mainly Green Volcano, as that's the place where I mostly get stuck on literal air. The edges of the walls don't really end where they should and alot of the times there's an invisible wall literally on a floor that's supposed to be walkable. So if that got fixed it would be pleasant.

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
by polished, do you mean darker and visible/prominent?

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
by polished, do you mean darker and visible/prominent?
I meant if it could be fixed so the border is on the wall and not blocking an edge of the floor. I can later come on game and find a spot that is like that

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
Alot of the time in green volcano it's that as long as you walk in the middle of the path, it's fine. But once you try to take a turn closer to a wall, you get stuck

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
This is just a small thought that crossed my mind however I think it deserves some recognition. I think it would be nice if the map borders got little more polished.
Mainly Green Volcano, as that's the place where I mostly get stuck on literal air. The edges of the walls don't really end where they should and alot of the times there's an invisible wall literally on a floor that's supposed to be walkable. So if that got fixed it would be pleasant.
got one or two screenshots of what you exactly mean, because green vulcano has some extra especially for covering the landborders.

Sylvester_Stm

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Sylvester
Clan
n
tenho uma ou duas capturas de tela do que você quer dizer exatamente, porque o vulcão verde tem alguns extras, especialmente para cobrir as fronteiras terrestres.

O que ele está falando já aconteceu comigo. Exemplo : Perto de montanhas, lugares onde é para dar certo de passar com o dono, caminha etcs, não vai, você fica travado e tem que voltar, é como se tivese um objeto invisível no local.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sylvester_Stm

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Sylvester
Clan
n
[/CITAR]
O que ele está falando já aconteceu comigo. Exemplo : Perto de montanhas, lugares onde é para dar certo de passar com o dinossauros, caminhar etcs, não vai, você fica travado e tem que voltar, é como se tivese um objeto invisível no local.