What's new

Make Dino attack change

billygun

Reaction score
So I occurred to me that maybe we should make Dino Attacks interchangeable like the T. rex can get the carnage attack and the carno can get the fear . Of course a brachi shouldn't be able to get the jump attack but the centro can get pachys dodge attack and the pachy can get charge attack. Dino storm should make the Attacks to return to the origal attack owner

arachyd

Reaction score
What do you suppose those of us who've invested a lot of time in our brachis would say to that? None of the other attacks suit the brachi. It would also cost ds money because players would only lvl up 1 or 2 dinos.

billygun

Reaction score
Well I guess Ds can make special attacks like like chest smash and sword head. For pm explosive Ray and penetration shell for hammaer maybe shell and mini missiles and for bng there should be flame Ray like cannon Ray and fire tornado like prey market

AtenebrisReykat

Reaction score
billygun said:
Well I guess Ds can make special attacks like like chest smash and sword head. For pm explosive Ray and penetration shell for hammaer maybe shell and mini missiles and for bng there should be flame Ray like cannon Ray and fire tornado like prey market
Pretty sure there are enough handy skills and attacks. 4 May not seem to be good enough for some players, but they are built for brilliant effects when used properly. Not to forget about the EXTRA POWER, which gives you a special ability when you use one of the 4 skills.