Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Hey, well I will keep it simple:

(dunno if I left any other team based events other than those 2 but) In these such events,

It's hard for some players to complete it when no one's willing to share balls or gifts with them cuz everyone tells them they already have a partner or they just don't willing to share with him/her for any reason.

We need solution for players to complete the event because others not willing to share it with him/her.

For example, I couldn't complete Christmas cuz of them and didn't achieve max event points which I wanted.. thanks.

Dxrkxzx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Darkaza
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
As a gorgeous clan leader of 27 players u dont have any players to do event with? Some of your members are active as i seen. Even your members do events with other ppl ?

Tell me its game fault or yours that u can't complete like u said "team based events"?
(Bay the way playing solo is hard and some things can't be done solo like those events)

^^

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
As a gorgeous clan leader of 27 players u dont have any players to do event with? Some of your members are active as i seen. Even your members do events with other ppl ?

Tell me its game fault or yours that u can't complete like u said "team based events"?
(Bay the way playing solo is hard and some things can't be done solo like those events)

^^
It doesn't matter whether u blame players or the game. What matters to me is I need solution from Devs for those events, there are many like me who wanna complete but can't cuz of others, everyone's already taken.

Dxrkxzx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Darkaza
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
Well Devs can't give u good relations with other people. Couse its all about it (or clan they in). In that case gather others people on server u play who are in the same situation and help each other with those events it's a simplest solution to your problem. I know not all of them cares that much about it cause they don't have many points for events or just don't chase first place on sheriff monument but still they can help especially if they fight on the same side.

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
l
Hey, well I will keep it simple:

(dunno if I left any other team based events other than those 2 but) In these such events,

It's hard for some players to complete it when no one's willing to share balls or gifts with them cuz everyone tells them they already have a partner or they just don't willing to share with him/her for any reason.

We need solution for players to complete the event because others not willing to share it with him/her.

For example, I couldn't complete Christmas cuz of them and didn't achieve max event points which I wanted.. thanks.
leviaaaaaaaaa eu4's biggest fraud, so you're complaining bout not being able to trade with anyone huh? Yeah i might know why but you i don't think you wanna know the awnser. But we both know it.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
I want Devs to answer, not u and no one asked ur opinion 👍

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
if the devs were going to implement something like that, i would imagine they would've done it a long time ago. even as someone who has been enemy of the server for years, i have no problem finishing events personally. i get gifts/balls from enemies even. the solution is just to find people in your clan to trade with if nobody outside it will. if people in your clan won't even trade with you, then... lmao.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
My server is inactive unlike eu1, if u can't say something positive, don't write.

Also if u can complete the event, good for u. I have no problem. I came looking for solutions to my problem cuz not many do events in eu4 and the remaining ones already got partners. Stop writing without understanding the background for the sake for writing.

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
Yes, Eu4 is dead it has a much smaller community, but most of us within that community absolutely despise you and DON'T wanna help you in the slightest soooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Last edited by a moderator:

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
My server is inactive unlike eu1, if u can't say something positive, don't write.

Also if u can complete the event, good for u. I have no problem. I came looking for solutions to my problem cuz not many do events in eu4 and the remaining ones already got partners. Stop writing without understanding the background for the sake for writing.
have you considered that the attitude you portray here in the forums is maybe why you have trouble finishing events?

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
have you considered that the attitude you portray here in the forums is maybe why you have trouble finishing events?
What attitude, when u criticize me u expect me to love bomb u?

u guys always start attacking me here whenever I talk, u guys are the first to start.
so mind ur own attitude before talking about others

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
What attitude, when u criticize me u expect me to love bomb u?

u guys always start attacking me here whenever I talk, u guys are the first to start.
so mind ur own attitude before talking about others
YOUR attitude, we've tried telling you this atleast 200 times but because you have the mental capacity of a brick wall you don't understand wht we try to say you just blabber on claiming your the best without any solid proof.

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
you asked a question, i offered a response. your immediate reaction is to get defensive and lash out. it would benefit you to look within yourself and wonder 1) why nobody wants to trade with you, 2) why maybe people in general aren't very friendly to you, and 3) why you feel the need to be immediately combative instead of reflecting on what people here say. i don't know you on a personal level but everything i've seen you say on the forums here is self explanatory.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
you asked a question, i offered a response. your immediate reaction is to get defensive and lash out. it would benefit you to look within yourself and wonder 1) why nobody wants to trade with you, 2) why maybe people in general aren't very friendly to you, and 3) why you feel the need to be immediately combative instead of reflecting on what people here say. i don't know you on a personal level but everything i've seen you say on the forums here is self explanatory.
Ur self explanatory too

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
YOUR attitude, we've tried telling you this atleast 200 times but because you have the mental capacity of a brick wall you don't understand wht we try to say you just blabber on claiming your the best without any solid proof.
And I've told u 201 times to mind ur own game

Last edited by a moderator:

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
yeah bestie i live for the drama and you're a prime source of it.
any eu4 drama boils down to him crying about how its unfair he cant get a gate

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
And I've told u 201 times to mind ur own game smh
awwwwwwwwwww i cant :D you're to insecure to realise your stupid mistakes and im a persistent reminder of that, I'll keep clowning on you at any chance i get, "Pvp Master Levia" waw so cool when in reality you're more like "MMMMMMM MY EGO NEEDS FUEEEEEEEEEEL levia"

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
wow i can't imagine why. i think i'm gonna start playing on eu4 and i'm gonna complete EVERY event no problem.
i'll help

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
:cry: so lucky to have made friends instead of enemies on this forum. truly blessed.
Cope hard.
"They dislike him and idk why for so lemme go join their sheep club so that I stay in their good side and lemme sabotage him with others to make him look bad and gain validation from everyone"

What a narrow minded person u are. Ppl who cope together, stay together! 👏

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
Cope hard.
"They dislike him and idk why for so lemme go join their sheep club so that I stay in their good side and lemme sabotage him with others to make him look bad and gain validation from everyone"

What a narrow minded person u are. Ppl who cope together, stay together! 👏
your post about all your achievements made me cringe. that was basically all i needed to know about you. that was all on you buddy guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.