What's new

leveling guide to lv 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

miekuah

Reaction score
this is comes from my experience playing this game (other people might be different)

you will start by playing this games in dinoville (DV), things you need to do is

1. click every building or person that can be click to get fame (normally building / person will be illuminate in blue light)

2. click on your book on middle the left hand side (Game Guide) and find "reach to lv 4" and click follow...it will show you a way (just follow foot print) to a quest giver in dinoville (there are 4 quest giver in DV)

3. every quest giver will give you "big" and "small" quest in return of experience point

note:
- you will find that many quests is about killing monster (dino) and sometimes they drop things (item), only took chemistry item & rock item (sapphire for lv 3, emerald for lv 5, ruby for lv 10, topaz for lv 15, and amethyst for lv 20) and clothes item. Other item such as bone, other rock etc can be left behind since not worth to sell it in the market (again this is my way..but maybe you will try to collect all which is fine by me ;) )

4. stays in DV until you reach lv 5, upgrade all dino & weapon till level 5 as well, you can change your dino in dino store, in my case i change from small dino (coelo) to carnotaurus (this dino is good for hunting)

5. once reach lv 5 then go to goldfield (GF) and Mokonwood (MW) and start to explore first to find quest giver or building and click it to get fame

note:
- before you move to GF or MW you supposed to store all the inventory items in warehouse to avoid item drop when you killed by monster
- there are 2 server in GF and MW, those are the same map & animal so pick one when you go there.

6. better to leveling in GF do to the quest since MW is a little bit chaos to remember the path also your view is hinder by tree

7. you can find quest giver who always give "big" quest if you do it in right time..example pearl hale & ron, once you finished big quest from pearl then just go to ron..ron must give you big quest as well, then after finished go to pearl (do that over and over again)

note:
- the big quest experience will become less and less each time you do the quest over and over, but once you logout for certain time and when you start doing it again it will become big again.
- you can also move from GF to MW to do the quest once you realize the experience is much smaller

8. try to reach lv 8 ranger and upgrade weapon + dino to level 8 and start go to asking quest from pearl hale & Ron Lynch, then by that time you can move forward between ron & pearl till you reach ranger lv 10. (only upgrade the ranger and not dino & weapon upgrade so you can focus on quest only)

note:
- you can upgrade weapon and dino once your ranger reach that level first, e.q ranger lv 7 meaning you can upgrade dino & weapon until lv 7 only

9. by the time you reach lv 10 ranger.. you will get 1 slot for dino implant and 1 slot for weapon tech, now is the time to do dino & weapon upgrade till lv 10 and also find ruby for buy dino implant & weapon tech.
most people will buy vitality implant to increase your dino hit point (dino blood) & for weapon tech is the damage tech (to add more damage to your weapon)

10. you can stop your dino & weapon upgrade and start focus on do the quest for ranger only till your ranger lv 13 and you can now hunt for item to upgrade dino & weapon (dont worry the upgrading time still less than 1 hour i think ;) )

11. once you reach lv 13 ranger, dino & weapon... you can try to enter lv 15 area (if you look on small map in GF, right area below Ron Lynch is the area for lv 15, the left hand side is are for lv 20)

note:
- again..please drop all inventory item in warehouse before explore lv 15 area
- by this time your gold coins (above left side screen) should reach more than 599 gold coins, and you will need to go to DV town and look for ranger supply store (near dino doctor or weapon expert the place for you to upgrade dino & weapon), you need to buy 7 days experience gain (add 30% more to experience point by quest) by using 599 coins

12. find Nathaniel James & Calvin Douglas in lv 15 area and keep back and forth between them for big quest..if sometimes the routine is break then you can do 2-3 small quest before you get big quest again and do the routine again, do this quest for ranger only till he gets lv 15, then you can start hunting item for leveling your dino & weapon + find topaz to buy dino implant & weapon tech or change your weapon from hammer to peacemaker (PM) <== this weapon change is optional only

note:
- you will need 30 topaz for 1 dino implant or weapon tech, and you will get 1 slots for implant and 1 slots for weapon tech.
- total topaz you will need is 60 for implant & weapon tech + 90 topaz for change weapon to PM (only if you want to), in my case i change my weapon from hammer to PM
- in most time by now you will need to hit and run any monster and try to avoid red monster (alpha) or Veteran bandit. Try to kill "young" monster or "rookie" bandit.

13. now you've reach lv 15 ranger, you get another weapon & dino implant slots..most people will buy armor implant and precision tech in their second slot, once you have dino, weapon & all implant + tech in same level as your ranger which is lv 15.. then you will feel stronger to face opponent in lv 15 area...just avoid to be hit by 2 alpha or 2 veteran bandit

14. do the quest for ranger till ranger get to lv 17 and upgrade dino & weapon only everytime your ranger hits another level from lv 15, e.q when ranger gets lv 16 then start to find item to upgrade dino & wepoan to lv 16.

leave the dino implant & weapon tech still in lv 15..dont worry you will be strong enough to face the monster especially when using basic damage booster

15. once ranger gets to lv 17 then you can upgrade all implant & weapon tech to lv 17 and buy another 7 days experience gain using 599 gold coins, this will enough to hit you from lv 17 to lv 22 (again this is based on my experience, yours might be different).

once you've upgraded all things to lv 17, then you only need to upgrade dino & weapon only till lv 19 and leave the implant & tech in lv 17,

once dino & weapon hit lv 19 then you can try to enter lv 20 area to do the quest from black burns & tamara tucker (again pls save all the inventory item in warehouse before exploring)

in the middle of the quest in lv 20 area, you can kill "young" and "rookie" bandit by hit and run and collect some amethyst

16. once you've reach lv 20 then you will get another slot for implant & weapon...and you have to collect 40 amethyst for each implant & weapon tech meaning in total you will need 80 amethyst plus you can buy peace maker lv 20 by using 90 ametyst ( you can do this way or upgrade your lv 17 PM to lv 20 PM)

first try to add "recovery implant" then "clock weapon tech" in that order to make your dino stronger to face lv 20 enemy

17. once all dino, weapon, dino implant & weapon tech reach lv 20, then you can do the quest for ranger upgrade + upgrade only dino & weapon (leave the implant & weapon tech upgrade in lv 20)

you are strong now to face any enemy in lv 20 area by only using lv 20 implant & tech as long as hit and run

18. once you reach ranger, dino & weapon lv 25 then you can start to upgrade all the implant & tech to lv 25

NOTE : you will reach lv 25 in 6 weeks if you spend 5 hours time / day..but if you lazy like me..then you can have it in 8 weeks time (you still have real life so don't push your self for any games that doesn't give benefit to your real life)

19 what to do once reach lv 25 ?

actually this games end in lv 25 in my opinion since nothing left to do, the only thing to do is upgrade your item quantity level (if you notice the item you wear have its own quantity..the higher the quantity the good is the "plus" for that item)

note:
- for damage, strength & vitality item.. you can reach "plus" more than 100
- for focus, precision, penetration, agility, armor item you can reach more than 20

if you are lucky enough and using good item example quantity lv 3 or 4 then it will be enough for you in the clan war, but this clan war also has no meaning right now (wrote this on 6 Jan 2014) since nothing to get when your clan win.

maybe the small benefit from clan is to own the claim, spawn or teleport building...but you can do that as well if talking nicely to people who owned it to let you hold it for 120 min just to finished your book (game guide)

then elected for ranger etc to become sherif to get T-Rex..but once you get T-rex you will get dissapointed because T-rex is not good for pvp or has special ability from other dino..so this is why i said before that this game ended when you reach lv 25 ;)

improvement need for game developer:
- makes something useful example like adding point to all your stats (dino implant stats or weapon tech stat) every time you get 100K experience, so all lv 25 will be different..the lazy lv 25 cannot beat diligent lv 25 who is hunting for experience and got more stats.
(the truth is when you are lucky and get quality lv 3 items along the way to lv 25...you can beat "old" lv 25 if he/she wear quality item lv 2..and that is not good for me since the old player could be spend more time in this game)

- make something for the clan, you can read in my other posting about "some ideas" so people will join clan and clan will have certain rule for the member like pushing for hunting and get stronger team member etc etc

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
I give you an E for Effort. You must be a child, younger than 13 years old.
You should capitalize the first letter of every sentence.
You should also proofread a minimum of five times before you submit a guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.