What's new

Level 9 Cloth Stackable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

musouka138

Reaction score
Please make level 9 cloth stackable in either 5,10,or 15 pieces per inventory slot.With it currently using 1 slot per piece of cloth this makes them not even worth picking up,which basically make it a useless item.When you could fill that 1 inventory slot with either 1 piece of cloth or 15 ribs,leg bones,or meat.

Muk Pile

Reaction score
I agree. Items that take up a whole inventory slot space all by themselves is not worth picking up. But it gets really annoying when you find the rare gather spots where you can do some efficent hunting, but most of the thing they drop are unstackable items (whether its cloths or skeletons). This means that I have to hunt like 20 times more critters/bandits than I would to completely fill-up my inventory with stackable items that they occasionally drop.

I really think no items should be unstackable; the minimum should be 5 items per slot!

crazyfrog99220

Reaction score
Muk Pile said:
I agree. Items that take up a whole inventory slot space all by themselves is not worth picking up. But it gets really annoying when you find the rare gather spots where you can do some efficent hunting, but most of the thing they drop are unstackable items (whether its cloths or skeletons). This means that I have to hunt like 20 times more critters/bandits than I would to completely fill-up my inventory with stackable items that they occasionally drop.

I really think no items should be unstackable; the minimum should be 5 items per slot!
I agree and if they can't do that make the items that take up one slot worth way more and not less than the stack able ones that is just sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.