What's new

League Points and Arena: A Replay Value Booster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayquaza

Reaction score
Hello!

I have noticed that many of the big players who have it all have either quit or considered quitting because there is nothing else to do. There is nothing left for them.

But wait, what's this?

LEAGUE POINTS!

Q: So what is this "League Points" feature for?
A:League Points is a way to boost the already high replay value of the game.

Q: What do "League Points" do?
A:Your current League Points will determine your current tier. They also rank and compare you with other players.

Q: What are "tiers"?
A: Tiers are the groupings of all players according to their current League Points. At the end of every League Season, (a specified period of time, preferably 3-4 weeks) the player will receive items designated in their respective tiers, plus all the items in the lower tiers.

Example:
Emerald Tier (All Players) - 10 Elite Healing Potions
Ruby Tier (20,000+ League Points) - 100 Rubies
Topaz Tier (50,000+ League Points) - 200 Gold
Amethyst Tier (Top 100 Players) - Amethyst Tribal (Purple and White Tribal)

Of course these are only example items and prizes can range from exclusive skins or exclusive dinos, like new ones or modified. (e.g. Centrosaurus with more spikes and horns and a different roar, but same dino through and through)

Q: How do I earn "League Points"?
A: You can earn League Points from a lot of ways, such as:

-Achievement Points: Each point gives you 10 League Points
-Quests: Each quest gives you a certain amount of League Points depending on your level, quest, and performance.
-Winning arena battles
-(open for suggestions)

Wait.. did you just say AERNA?

Q: What is the "Arena"?
A: The Arena is a free PvP area which allows you to practice, fight, or spectate battles.

Q: What do I get for winning?
A: You can receive League Points. Amount depends on certain factors. (TBA)

Q: What do you mean by "practice"?
A: You can practice with an AI, such as a bandit, but only with more aggressive and tactical moves, replicating an opposing player. You can choose what dino, gun, and level your practice dummy is using, allowing you to test out setups/combos. Of course if you die, there is always a spawn point at the back of the little room.

Q: What kinds of fights are there?
A: There are various fight restrictions than can be set and agreed upon by both players. They can set a potion limit from endless, to no potions at all.

Q: But I'm a new player! And the League is ending soon. What will I do?
A: Don't worry, the players you will fight have level restrictions, too. The stronger players can't challenge you, but you can challenge them.

Have any questions?
Suggestions?

Feel free to comment; I want your feedback! :)

Hoodman

Reaction score
Nice post, but its kinda LoL huh? Anyways the tier idea is nice, the arena too. But lvl 25's try getting better positions at the ranking etc. But i think its great, especially the rewards :D

Rayquaza

Reaction score
LoL? Haha, I'm sorry I didn't know that it was so similar to that. Also the points are in relative terms therefore even the little guys who work hard can get to the Amethyst Tier :)

crazyfrog99220

Reaction score
And every clan should have a league team like this:
5 top players in each clan attend the league
To be in the league team you challenge other teamates
When they enter the league they get put in matches tournament style
Each player gets to pick 10 pots
They battle to the death if you die you respawn at your clans base but after you die 3 times your out and have to spectate the rest of the match
The league shouldnt be one per server but every clan on all server is in the same league
This way we can determine the best of the best.
Thank you for reading.

crazyfrog99220

Reaction score
-MORE IDEAS-
Also this game should have game modes like capture the flag where there is a flag at ligget and drywood in mokon and for goldfields russel and lowell. In this whoever is online for each clan does capture the flag and all the spawns are open so if you die you can spawn no matter what. So the players kill eachother fighting over the flag and at anytime a team can quit by surrendering ( must be agreed by more than half of the team)
Also for the league team a player can challenge only once a day so this prevents spam challenging.
When the league battle happens at the scheduled time if some of the players are offline the online ones have to fight alone or backups come in.
These are some of the many ideas i have for this game i hope devs listen to them!! Ty for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.