What's new

Lava Skin

Tijana2

Reaction score
Hello :) i would like to know how can i get the lava skin ? The level doesn't matter ... I have been looking for one of them and tried to make them in the triforge , but it seems i have no luck with that :( . Can anybody tell me how to get one ? Any colors are welcome :D Thank you for reading .... :)

arachyd

Reaction score
You must make them in triforge. You might have to reforge several times before you get one. I'll send you a 'recipe' picture you might want to try.

DinoRiderKay

Reaction score
Yea u have to Make lavas. u can't get them by killing ememys :| but i do have a red lava, turqoise lava, and a yellow lava :D

Mart

Reaction score
I use Face bandana, Ring dots skin and Tiger skin.
Got two reds so far, although I want purple.

nodpkhaladze

Reaction score
arachyd said:
You must make them in triforge. You might have to reforge several times before you get one. I'll send you a 'recipe' picture you might want to try.
Hi arachyd, I've been trying to forge and get lava skin, but it didn't work :( please can you tell me how to get one (of any level and colour), or can you please send me a recipe picture of it.

arachyd

Reaction score
I sent you one. If it looks cut off click the pic. It should show up.

junie

Reaction score
:cry: can SOME ONE SEND ME A PIC OF THE RESIPE INEED THIS SKIN ANNNY LVL PLEASE :cry: iWANT TO LOOK AWESOME SO PEOPLE LEAVE ME ALONE IN PVP
IM GOING TO LVL UP 2 MARRO LVL 20 CARNO I WOULD DIE FOR ANNY LAVA SKIN :cry: :cry: :(

OlafWarmheart

Reaction score
I made the red lava skin today :D

I made it with, lvl 20 red tiger stripes, lvl 20 black fancy glasses and a lvl 20 straw bandanna, I got it on the second try.

Triforge combination: Red tiger stripes on top, glasses on the left and bandanna on the right.

junie

Reaction score
i wont worry about the stats tho PLEASE i want the skin DX :( :(