What's new

language arabe in the game

bachir46

Reaction score
Hello For All
we the arabes want get fun in the game same ather player . we want Download our language in the game too we can contact togather and get fun , we want one global same all other language , and the problem in arabe language not same Letters englich or francais ... so i hope can downoload our language with this bige upgard and thx very much .

For all person accept my idea Supports me and thx

Thx = شكرا

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
bachir46 said:
Hello For All
we the arabes want get fun in the game same ather player . we want Download our language in the game too we can contact togather and get fun , we want one global same all other language , and the problem in arabe language not same Letters englich or francais ... so i hope can downoload our language with this bige upgard and thx very much .

For all person accept my idea Supports me and thx

Thx = شكرا
We would love to support Arabic in Dino Storm, but there are technical reasons that have so far prevented us from doing so :(

bachir46

Reaction score
look Narokath we 22 country arabe . 22 country speak this language arabic . so if the game do the arabic languge in it , the game will get much player arabic , and will get the Acceptance in the person speak arabic . and i sure that much person come in this game and i see them and they no speak any language only arabic so how i can help this person too understand the game if he no understand only this language . how i contact him and learn him the game if he no understand me only with language arabic ... i Hope you understand me

And Thx

oussama2000

Reaction score
Hi Dino Storm

Thx

hulk2015

Reaction score
you are right ... If they added a Language arabic thats will be Great thing really ! and more contact together .. :D ;) :) JUst think about it :)

bachir46

Reaction score
hulk2015 said:
you are right ... If they added a Language arabic thats will be Great thing really ! and more contact together .. :D ;) :) JUst think about it :)
yes hulk please say too arabic player in eur1 too support us here or maybe they no have account in forum tell them too do account in forum and support us ok . and thx