What's new

Jedi council "we took a small break but we are back"

BigEl22

Reaction score
obk can i hold a claim if an officer gave me permission to do so?

crazyfrog99220

Reaction score
Some clan pics of our awesome clan :p. This is not all of us i will get more pics later.

Ultracarnex

Reaction score
Why am I still not in the officers' list? Ben promoted me a few days ago
Update, please :)

Reaction score
LOL A2 you are wrong obk gave the orders the new co-leaders when ben is not their

CO-Leaders : Jassa, christianpieris97, jd0765 and Matt24. :cool:

ceol.png

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
Let Pulp join... :D
jk, I'm not playing DS until they implement an arena for tournaments.

a2u2s4t5i4n

Reaction score
a2u2s4t5i4n said:
the Jedi council new page updated and all

-America_1 server-

About the Clan:
We are a clan that strives to get strong to help our allies and protect our clan mates as well.

WE ARE JEDI AND WE ARE READY

Leader: oldbenkinoby
CO-Leaders : Jassa, christianpieris97, jd0765 and Matt24

Head Officers:
a2u2s4t5i4n

officers:

Clan Rules:
•if a new member is added to the clan he/she has a week to get to level 10 if not level 10 when the week is up you will be booted.
•Respect every clan member, officer, and the leader and they all are to return the same respect.
•Talk in the Clan chat daily. It's so we know you are active, so to avoid being booted for inactivity in the clan.
•Be willing to help members and allies and any player in Dino Storm when in need.
•Speak and understand English, mother tongue or not.
•When there is war, every member is expected to partake in the fight against our opponent(s), unless valid reasoning for not joining is given (elections, heavy guard duty, in another big fight).
•One member should not feel forced to do a duty for another. They have every right to decide themselves whether they are in, or out. no bullying tactics of any kind on anyone especailly low lvls we are here to help not growl to get our own way
•We expect mature, non-disruptive behavior from everyone. This includes trying to get attention impatiently, spamming in clan chat, not resolving a debate, etc. It will only give you a higher chance to be expelled from the clan.

If you need anything, ask the officers or the leaders.
•And lastly, have fun and enjoy.
•every jedi when told to watch over a spawn and claim and will drop the questing till we are done guarding the claims or spawns

Note: Any failure to comply with the rules, the leaders and/or the officers will give the proper disciplinary action depending on the rule. Although not all consequences will be bad nor good.

Benefits:
•A member can call for help on a quest, to hold/protect a claim / spawn camp / teleport gate at any given time.
•Every member has each other's back and looks out for one another when in need. This applies as above.
•Potential to get Clan Boosters. Each booster boosts a keypoint by 3 for one hour. Although don't expect boosters very often (especially when it's scarce).

Allies/friendly:

|Players:

|Clans: more will be added

Enemy Clans: Revolution, , These will be noted in future updates

Individual Enemies: Jihadiz, Bipolor, Ezio, Leyendary Bildo, Jesus, NoiseFury, forever on kos , More shall be added.

Please take this into note!

If you have an enemy in the clan, it is up to both players to PvP individually without getting the whole clan involved! If a player has a problem with another player, the rest of the clan is expected to stay out of it. Not all clans likes fighting and instead, they sought for peace. Please do not argue with the clan on the peace side into helping fight in a battle! This is why we don't have any clan ally rules because every clan functions differently. We try to be flexible to work with what we can.

However, if a clan has repetitive attacks by the same player or the clan as a whole, they will be considered an enemy, a rival clan to fight back against. Please remember this note, it is very important to all members.

a2u2s4t5i4n

Reaction score
a2u2s4t5i4n said:

-America_1 server-

About the Clan:
We are a clan that strives to get strong to help our allies and protect our clan mates as well.

2nd in command: jassa

Head Officers: bryss
jd0765
a2u2s4t5i4n
matt24

officers:

Clan Rules:
•if a new member is added to the clan he/she has a week to get to level 10 if not level 10 when the week is up you will be booted.
•Respect every clan member, officer, and the leader and they all are to return the same respect.
•Talk in the Clan chat daily. It's so we know you are active, so to avoid being booted for inactivity in the clan.
•Be willing to help members and allies and any player in Dino Storm when in need.
•When there is war, every member is expected to partake in the fight against our opponent(s), unless valid reasoning for not joining is given (elections, heavy guard duty, in another big fight).
•One member should not feel forced to do a duty for another. They have every right to decide themselves whether they are in, or out. no bullying tactics of any kind on anyone especailly low lvls we are here to help not growl to get our own way
•We expect mature, non-disruptive behavior from everyone. This includes trying to get attention impatiently, spamming in clan chat, not resolving a debate, etc. It will only give you a higher chance to be expelled from the clan.

•every jedi when told to watch over a spawn and claim and will drop the questing till we are done guarding the claims or spawns

Note: Any failure to comply with the rules, the leaders and/or the officers will give the proper disciplinary action depending on the rule. Although not all consequences will be bad nor good.

Benefits:
•A member can call for help on a quest, to hold/protect a claim / spawn camp / teleport gate at any given time.
•Every member has each other's back and looks out for one another when in need. This applies as above.
•Potential to get Clan Boosters. Each booster boosts a keypoint by 3 for one hour. Although don't expect boosters very often (especially when it's scarce).

Allies/friendly:

|Players:

|Clans: more will be added

Enemy Clans: the Revolution,captain drunky clan,These will be noted in future updates

Individual Enemies: Jihadiz, Bipolor, Ezio, Leyendary Bildo, Jesus, NoiseFury,pideaux,monkey,pogo,neto forever on kos , More shall be added.

Please take this into note

If you have an enemy in the clan, it is up to both players to PvP individually without getting the whole clan involved! If a player has a problem with another player, the rest of the clan is expected to stay out of it. Not all clans likes fighting and instead, they sought for peace. Please do not argue with the clan on the peace side into helping fight in a battle! This is why we don't have any clan ally rules because every clan functions differently. We try to be flexible to work with what we can.

However, if a clan has repetitive attacks by the same player or the clan as a whole, they will be considered an enemy, a rival clan to fight back against. Please remember this note, it is very important to all members.

a2u2s4t5i4n

Reaction score
a2u2s4t5i4n said:

-America_1 server-

About the Clan:

2nd in command: jassa

Head Officers: bryss
jd0765
a2u2s4t5i4n
matt24

officers:

Clan Rules:

Benefits:

Allies/friendly:

|Players:

|Clans: Asylum, Spanish Gladiators , Apocalipsis, Steel Romaro
more will be added

Enemy Clans: the Revolution,captain drunky clan,These will be noted in future updates

Individual Enemies: Jihadiz, Bipolor, Ezio, Leyendary Bildo, Jesus, NoiseFury,pideaux,monkey,pogo,neto forever on kos , More shall be added.

Please take this into note