What's new

ignore function

angela.adkins

Reaction score
hi, I am having a problem. I put a player on ignore several times and he wont stay ignored.

my computer keeps crashing or something (screen goes black) so I turn it off and back on again, and sometimes the player is not ignored anymore. it happened twice today, I put him back on ignore, and then during a war I crashed again and he was yet again not ignored.

can anybody tell me anything about this issue, is anybody else having it? is this something I should take to support?

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Hello,

1) Please make sure that you have latest Java version and drivers installed. If you have the latest java already, try reinstalling it.

2) Uninstall Dino Storm Client , Clean browser cache files and temporary obsolete files in pc using CCleaner.

3) Reboot pc and Reinstall launcher.

4) If the issue still persists after this, you should contact the Support team via Support Desk.

Best Regards,
Ankit

angela.adkins

Reaction score
thank you for the advice, i'll try to see if i can look into the things you mentioned.

it is not that familiar with me though, computer programs is not something i usually mess with, i just play games (usually on facebook). the computer i am using actually belongs to another family member so i will have to talk to her about programs, reinstallations, etc. to find out if we have the ccleaner, how to use it, and if java is up to date or not.

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Hey there :),

Alright, you may talk to her regarding this.

Here is a guide for java, ccleaner, drivers, reinstallations :

To check for Java Update :

Click Start > Search for "Configure Java" > In the Java Control Panel, go to Update tab > Click "Update Now".

To use CCleaner :

1> Download it from Here and Install it.

2> After opening CCleaner , Click "Run CCleaner" in the program window.

To get the latest video drivers :

For nVidia Graphics Card Users : Here.

For AMD Graphics Users : Here.

For Intel Graphics Users : Here.

To get the latest audio drivers :

Realtek Audio Card Users : Here.

To get the Dino Storm Client :

Click Here.

For Contacting Support Team :

Click Here.

I hope that this helps you.

Best Regards,