What's new

Ignorant PvP players

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireEyes

Reaction score
I have participated in PvP battles with other players with no hard feelings afterwards, and we have gone on to complete other quests together. No harm, no foul. That being said...

There seriously needs to be some control over ignorant players running around slaughtering others who are simply trying to complete other quests.

Why can we not have an option to "refuse" the challenge, as in other, similar games I have enjoyed playing? No...we are ambushed by much bigger players and often from the blind spot behind, I might add. I understand the insatiable hunger some players have for "fame" points, but setting up quest traps and/or automatically killing a person over and over again when using a spawn camp they control (getting fame and making them use your facility unless they are willing to run back to Dinoville) is an abuse and must stop. One player even went so far as to follow me into the next canyon in order to kill me again! If a player is guarding their spawn camp, they should only be able to defend it against attackers, not farm it for fame in such a rude and abusive manner!

I was also incredibly incensed at the players who, not only set up a trap on the caravan quest in Goldfields (one player was the "assassin" while the others protected the caravan from bandits) but also posted a "lookout" who rode back on the trail leading to the spawn camp, then rode ahead to notify the others once I was "spotted". No one else was ever killed...just me. This is by no means any where near to being sportsman-like conduct or fair play.

I am sick of MMO's that are all "kill-kill-kill" other players...some of us just like to quest in peace... and I know for a fact that I am not alone. Continued behavior such as this will lose you a customer who has the habit of dropping a fair amount of coin on games they like, once deciding the game is worth it. If the developers want the $$$ of the many players who enjoy "questing" to progress through the game and aren't out to kill everyone they meet, there need to be some controls put in place to curb ignorant PvP players.

SkyLander

Reaction score
You must see how many topics are about new changes to the actual PVP, even unheard.

Status
Not open for further replies.