- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
new players dont know what ds is bcs no one knows. Is it an MMORPG, survival game, Sandbox rpg or what. In my opinion we have to rebuild the foundation. So that it actually has a place on the gaming market. @Highway

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
new players dont know what ds is bcs no one knows. Is it an MMORPG, survival game, Sandbox rpg or what. In my opinion we have to rebuild the foundation. So that it actually has a place on the gaming market. @Highway
Bro came here to the preach the word of gaming gods, yep I agree with u too and maybe they should also look into quests and other factors which affects a players development until he reaches max level. I think they need to do some reforming in that and bring in something more interesting and fun and which is really doable but not in a repeating way so that the new players don't feel "ughh too many quests or this is boring etc" because I have heard it from newbies before.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Bro came here to the preach the word of gaming gods, yep I agree with u too and maybe they should also look into quests and other factors which affects a players development until he reaches max level. I think they need to do some reforming in that and bring in something more interesting and fun and which is really doable but not in a repeating way so that the new players don't feel "ughh too many quests or this is boring etc" because I have heard it from newbies before.
only facts

Chaudhary

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.PookiePoo.
Clan
Asylum
I totally agree with you and @- Cause - the game is just too repetitive which for not only me but many many other players is not it. All you do from level 1-55 is do quests level up upgrade do quests level up upgrade which is okay it's an mmorpg but even the quests are the same you have to do the same exact quests 40-50 times in higher levels and this is with dino storm plus without the game is just too much and it's only a game however it takes more than months almost years to finish this game which honestly is just too much and that is why me and sm other players have given up on this game

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
I totally agree with you and @- Cause - the game is just too repetitive which for not only me but many many other players is not it. All you do from level 1-55 is do quests level up upgrade do quests level up upgrade which is okay it's an mmorpg but even the quests are the same you have to do the same exact quests 40-50 times in higher levels and this is with dino storm plus without the game is just too much and it's only a game however it takes more than months almost years to finish this game which honestly is just too much and that is why me and sm other players have given up on this game
i think everything is true. it is just a game about a loop in order to reach the endgame and be again in a boring loop. in mmorpgs there is the concept of hamster wheels. if a game has them then it is a really bad game because a person comes home from work to just have a second job without actually having fun bcs u can understand what the game(endgame) is all about by playing 10 minutes. this game needs a better loop. tbh every game is technicly speeking a hamster wheel but some of them actually are fun. but this game has 2 of them and both are boring.

I know for a fact this game has potential because even after 10+ years people still play and desperatly try in the forums to revive the game. Many communities dont. Dino storm is EXTREMLY lucky for having this so DEVS i call for help. we all call for help. We all care for this game so please deliver. PLEASE!!!

Chaudhary

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.PookiePoo.
Clan
Asylum
i think everything is true. it is just a game about a loop in order to reach the endgame and be again in a boring loop. in mmorpgs there is the concept of hamster wheels. if a game has them then it is a really bad game because a person comes home from work to just have a second job without actually having fun bcs u can understand what the game(endgame) is all about by playing 10 minutes. this game needs a better loop. tbh every game is technicly speeking a hamster wheel but some of them actually are fun. but this game has 2 of them and both are boring.

I know for a fact this game has potential because even after 10+ years people still play and desperatly try in the forums to revive the game. Many communities dont. Dino storm is EXTREMLY lucky for having this so DEVS i call for help. we all call for help. We all care for this game so please deliver. PLEASE!!!
The potential this game has is unreal even with no advertisements or anything the game got removed from facebook even after which it was still played by sm players and even now to this day people still spend hours in it however this will stop eventually if no care is put by the devs. The dino storm playerbase is extremely loyal and we all players are trying to make this game better and revive the game but the devs need to listen to us and put our ideas into consideration otherwise it will completely die in a little while.
The main reason of why sm players have quit or the game is just dead is because it is extremely repetitive the game is just stuck in a loop all the way and it's an mmorpg we get it it's supposed to be repetitive but this is simply too much it feels like we're forced to play this game because we want to achieve the game and reach endgame and rex and all that

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
thing is, most ppl dont know what a mmorpg is so they are double confused, dont know what to expect and just take it in. I think there has to me more clarity about this game. hence the fact of an identity crisis.