What's new

I LOVE ALL THE UPDATE <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

multiKwolf

Reaction score
Hello

(for people who likes the update)

Today i would like to thanks Dinostorm /split screen studio for making such great updates in this year of 2013 " i really do love the new update makes it look cool " plus its a good Change of view for once , i love the way that we have to hunt Animals to get certain items , my favorite part is when u can buy maxed stuff instantly from implants,dinosaur,guns and techs its faster that way so you wouldn't have to waste 24 hour of ur living life just to upgrade some stuff " also the place is a new look "i see there is a some changes to mokon woods and goldfields its bigger and had more stuff in it " such as more plants and Some other cool stuff xD , also The new techno Booster damage thing is Awesome !! i love it on how it makes those hydrolic sounds makes it more :O " shockingly awesome
And i cant wait for the new and next incoming update , keep up the good work!

Best regards
Hawk

alex_me4you

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Cpt. Anubis
Clan
N/A
multiKwolf said:
Hello

(for people who likes the update)

Today i would like to thanks Dinostorm /split screen studio for making such great updates in this year of 2013 " i really do love the new update makes it look cool " plus its a good Change of view for once , i love the way that we have to hunt Animals to get certain items , my favorite part is when u can buy maxed stuff instantly from implants,dinosaur,guns and techs its faster that way so you wouldn't have to waste 24 hour of ur living life just to upgrade some stuff " also the place is a new look "i see there is a some changes to mokon woods and goldfields its bigger and had more stuff in it " such as more plants and Some other cool stuff xD , also The new techno Booster damage thing is Awesome !! i love it on how it makes those hydrolic sounds makes it more :O " shockingly awesome
And i cant wait for the new and next incoming update , keep up the good work!

Best regards
Hawk
i hate a thing at this combat the one who pvp changes a lot when i wanted to upgrade my centro to 25 it appers another combat and centro sucks in pvp now pachy can beat centro, i like centro but i want to be good in pvp and this is all waste of time :cry:

crazyfrog99220

Reaction score
You guys *... the update *

Edited by Faye
Reason:
Forum rules said:
8) We will not stand for the use of foul language of any kind. Show your good taste and treat everyone with the proper respect.

multiKwolf

Reaction score
HEY !

these GUYS has WORK THEIR HARD HOUR TO UPDATE THIS GAME U SHOULD BE LUCKY THEY STILL WANT TO IMPROVE IT be Grateful

crazyfrog99220

Reaction score
multiKwolf said:
HEY !

these GUYS has WORK THEIR HARD HOUR TO UPDATE THIS GAME U SHOULD BE LUCKY THEY STILL WANT TO IMPROVE IT be Grateful

Edited by Faye
Reason:
Forum rules said:
8) We will not stand for the use of foul language of any kind. Show your good taste and treat everyone with the proper respect.

Aksu

Reaction score
It doesn't mean the player who liked the update is a noob. He liked the update and u didn't, don't be rude.

crazyfrog99220

Reaction score
Aksu said:
It doesn't mean the player who liked the update is a noob. He liked the update and u didn't, don't be rude.
Go a problem? And wolf * dont make me go on your server and stomp you

Edited by Faye
Reason:
Forum rules said:

multiKwolf

Reaction score
yes " proper respect " u callin me a dumb noob is a proper respect ?
and u want to stomp me ? on america_1 ? u a level 15 ? want to go up against a max player ? u wish

crowpaw

Reaction score
"..my favorite part is when u can buy maxed stuff instantly from implants,dinosaur,guns and techs its faster that way so you wouldn't have to waste 24 hour of ur living life just to upgrade some stuff... "

Just because of this I hate the Update...
Earlier you've had to work to level your items...Something to be proud of...
but now...every beginner can buy all ..... :(

multiKwolf

Reaction score
think of it ? its faster this way ? we can start building fame much faster rather than Working 24 hour upgrading

arachyd

Reaction score
I really dislike the updates. They have taken away the advantages of skill, knowledge of the game and well-practiced familarity with the various tools that used to be available. Now you need no skill or ability to beat players who've been playing for months and who have earned the right to be able to win. The new system is very unfair to players who have worked hard to get where they are - it's a big slap in the face and is causing people to leave the game in disgust.

Status
Not open for further replies.